“Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm Good!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm Good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

After listening to my wife RAVE about the coconut French Toast for a few weeks now I Finally tried it this morning....... I don't know if words can describe how AWESOME this meal was! This was the "patriotic" version with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. I just had to take a picture and post it!

“Great friendly atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

About 5 months ago my boyfriend and I decided to start only eating out at mom and pop diners because that's where all the homemade dishes are the BEST!! We went to Lily's Cafe and it was GREAT!! The service was so on point everyone greeted us as we walked throw the door. We sat down and rite from the start we could tell that customers came first, we had our drinks in no time and also two fresh hot muffins from the oven with lovin...lol that's what the sever said to us as she put our muffins on our table it was so nice to see that some places still know how to give good customer service. Now to the food... I had a southwestern burrito with sour cream,salsa and homemade guacamole, my bf had 2 pancakes with bacon, eggs and hash browns. Everything was sooooooooo... Good and at a reasonable price. I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time that they see us. O one more thing that they do is call u by ur name so once u come back u will be called by name and not just another paying customer.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Lily's Cafe in Port Saint Lucie, Florida is MUST place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I am not a breakfast person and to me, breakfast is just "blah". Eggs are eggs and toast is toast, but Lily's changed my way of thinking! When you first walk through the door, you are promptly greeted by Lily, Donna, or Cecilia. No sooner as you sit down, you are greeted with some "lovin' from the oven", which are mini home made muffins of various flavors ranging from blueberry to cappuccino chocolate chip (different flavors all the time) which I consider breakfast appetizers while you wait for your meal. Lily herself is as charming and sweet as her muffins! The staff is very attentive to each customer and the service is unmatched to any diner I have ever been to. Chef Chris is always willing to substitute and/or cook the way you want your meal. The food is always fresh and home made. They actually remember your name and the next time you visit them, they greet you by your first name. Lily's is a quaint little cafe, with wonderful food, great service, and reasonable prices. I highly recommend eating your next meal at Lily's. You will NOT be disappointed. You will leave with a full tummy and a smile on your face! At Lily's Cafe, breakfast is a culinary form of art that becomes best friends with your taste buds! Viva Lily's!!!!!!

“Best Place Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband and I go here at least once a week, they know what we drink, what we eat and our names! I feel like I'm coming in to a place owned by my family. They change their menu all the time and will make what you want. They make fresh baked everything!!! They added amazing breakfast sammies and you can get a creamy swiss/american cheese which is fantastic, it's known as lily's cheese. We bought a pumpkin/sweet potato pie for Thanksgiving and it was the most amazing pie my husband and I have ever had!!! Their desserts are fantastic and they will usually bring over samples of their freshly baked muffins. Once you eat here you will come back again and again! Some of my favorite things are the quiche, brians french toast, fresh croissant sandwich, turket melt, and my husband loves the big daddy breakfast sandwich.

• Visited June 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Experience in a Little Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Susan and I were welcomed as if we had been having breakfast with them
forever. The meal was more than good, plentiful and reasonably priced. We felt the warmth and love in the reception, service, food and good bye. Yes, love in everything.

• Visited May 2012