“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10301 SW Innovation Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This hotel is very clean and inviting. All staff are helpful and polite, and accommodating. We were there for a wedding and all the guests were staying there which gave it even more of a family feel. We would definitely recommend this property.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Boca Raton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I would definitely give this hotel a five star rating. There was nothing that I could find that couldn't have been done better. The staff there accommodate your every need from needing to check in early to even if you choose to check out later. My family and I were very pleased with our stay and were not happy to leave. I definitely could have used a few more days there. It was a very relaxing and calm environment. We felt like we were in the comfort of our own home while away. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Homewood was our choice when our AC quit in our home town. This hotel is conveniently located near I 95 and Tradition Square that offers Publix, shopping and several dining options including Thai, Olive Garden, etc. Our one bedroom suite was nicely appointed and had all the comforts - though we mainly stayed for air conditioning, we found that the window unit cycled loudly all night long - but it was nice and cool!
The standard Wi-Fi was so slow that my wife had to go home to our hot house to work during the day on our own high speed internet - this was disappointing. The room was very clean and comfy, good flat screen TV's, all the cooking utensils, fridge, etc. The breakfast was very good, plenty of fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal and pastries.
Tradition area was about a 25 minute drive to route one where I work, but all things considered, I would stay here again and I highly recommend this hotel for my out of town guests. The area is very quiet and peaceful with no noise from above or outside. Our new AC is installed and while I liked this hotel... there is no place like home :)

Room Tip: One bedroom suite is a great value. We had a first floor room and it was very quiet - no foot steps...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We found this hotel on "Bring Fido.com" and are very thankful we did. This is truly a great place to stay. Friendly staff, very beautiful and spacious suites with everything you could possibly need even a cork screw in the room! A huge bonus about this place is that they not only serve a full breakfast buffet but they also do a week day dinner buffet with wine and beer!! Saved us a ton of money on this trip and the price is unbelievable. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The location is also great... not at the beach but everything you need is right there at your doorstep or a very short drive. Did I mention you can bring the dogs???

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kissimmee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Extremely clean units, very spacious, warm and cozy, super comfortable beds. It's a home away from home, you pretty much have everything you need. Friendly staff. Angela at the front desk was very helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I am always satisfied when I stay at this hotel. Although I live in the city I sometimes stay at the hotel just for a change of pace. Love the location, linens and service. Whenever my freinds or family come to visit me I book their rooms at this hotel because I know they nor I will be disappointed and so far no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I chose the hotel because my husband was playing golf for 2 days at the PGA courses and I intended to book something near the beach so myself and the kids would have something to do. From the photo of the hotel I presumed it was on the waterfront but when we got there I realised the `waterfront `was a lagoon and the hotel was on a big main road far from the sea! However , it turned out to be perfect. Firstly the staff were wonderful at check in, the room was spacious,clean and modern. We were travelling with 2 kids and they had the pull out sofa bed while we had our own room. My only criticism would be that the mattress on the sofa bed was a bit worn and very thin so the springs could be felt, I solved the problem myself by putting the quilt from our bed under the sheet so it was more comfortable for the kids and to be fair, I find this to be a problem with most pull out sofa beds in hotels. Although we ate out, the kitchen was really well equipped etc. There is a shopping centre across the road with a couple of restaurants and a gym etc and the PGA courses were a few minutes away. I have stayed at the PGA village in the past and if you don`t golf there is nothing to do and you are quite isolated so this hotel was perfect. The breakfast was good, kids were so excited to make their own waffles. The pool is very nice and we spent all day swimming.The beach is about 30 minutes away and is nice but after speaking to some locals they said that the hotels on the beach were not nearly as nice as the Homewood Suites. All the staff were super helpful, friendly and efficient, helped us book excursions, restaurants etc. Overall a wonderful experience !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition? Share your experiences!