“Great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10301 SW Innovation Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We found this hotel on "Bring Fido.com" and are very thankful we did. This is truly a great place to stay. Friendly staff, very beautiful and spacious suites with everything you could possibly need even a cork screw in the room! A huge bonus about this place is that they not only serve a full breakfast buffet but they also do a week day dinner buffet with wine and beer!! Saved us a ton of money on this trip and the price is unbelievable. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The location is also great... not at the beach but everything you need is right there at your doorstep or a very short drive. Did I mention you can bring the dogs???

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Kissimmee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Extremely clean units, very spacious, warm and cozy, super comfortable beds. It's a home away from home, you pretty much have everything you need. Friendly staff. Angela at the front desk was very helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I am always satisfied when I stay at this hotel. Although I live in the city I sometimes stay at the hotel just for a change of pace. Love the location, linens and service. Whenever my freinds or family come to visit me I book their rooms at this hotel because I know they nor I will be disappointed and so far no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I chose the hotel because my husband was playing golf for 2 days at the PGA courses and I intended to book something near the beach so myself and the kids would have something to do. From the photo of the hotel I presumed it was on the waterfront but when we got there I realised the `waterfront `was a lagoon and the hotel was on a big main road far from the sea! However , it turned out to be perfect. Firstly the staff were wonderful at check in, the room was spacious,clean and modern. We were travelling with 2 kids and they had the pull out sofa bed while we had our own room. My only criticism would be that the mattress on the sofa bed was a bit worn and very thin so the springs could be felt, I solved the problem myself by putting the quilt from our bed under the sheet so it was more comfortable for the kids and to be fair, I find this to be a problem with most pull out sofa beds in hotels. Although we ate out, the kitchen was really well equipped etc. There is a shopping centre across the road with a couple of restaurants and a gym etc and the PGA courses were a few minutes away. I have stayed at the PGA village in the past and if you don`t golf there is nothing to do and you are quite isolated so this hotel was perfect. The breakfast was good, kids were so excited to make their own waffles. The pool is very nice and we spent all day swimming.The beach is about 30 minutes away and is nice but after speaking to some locals they said that the hotels on the beach were not nearly as nice as the Homewood Suites. All the staff were super helpful, friendly and efficient, helped us book excursions, restaurants etc. Overall a wonderful experience !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Ok, this place was great, I had a great time here, the food was great, the service was great, the 2 bed suite was fantastic. I have nothing but praises about this place. I had come here with me an the family for 2 nights... It was a quick check in, expedia staff were being retarded that night.

But as soon as I walked in the Clerk heard me talking to expedia, and asking her about pricing... She saw my step kids, and was very nice to them offered them coloring books, and some waters.. I was so impressed by this, I hung-up on the expedia and gave the Clerk all my attention, I did forget her name thou, and I wanted to give her excessive praise. Hopefully next go around I will see her again and will.

Anyways on to the room. WAS SPECTACULAR, ok beds were top rate, nothing but the best, had a kitchen not a kitchenette, but a actual kitchen, we were able to cook food, and keep things cold, full size fridge, and tv's everywhere. The bathroom was fantastic and enormous. But again the bed was great, soft, cool and clean. An no noise :)

Flooring looked brand new, and the had flooring in the walkway and kitchen, tile in the bathroom. Soft Carpets in the living room, and bedroom area's. It felt like home, we were on the north side of the building so no sunlight heat which kept the room always at a good temperature. Didn't see a pool, sure its there but kids had fun in the bath-tub.

Breakfast was great restaurant quality. Eggs, Bacon/Sausages, waffles, danishes for the kids, HB egg's, Great Coffee :), Tons of assorted juices, milk, an tea. Just all around good.

Not only that it was nicely located in a very very quiet area, Loved it, the shopping mall area, was just a quick 6 mins walk to, and at the time they had like a flea market going on which was fantastic loved it, kept the wife busy. Me and the kids went to the park located near some beautiful homes. So it was great I got to read, they go to play she got to shop. Was just perfect and when we go back. The new counter persons gave my kids some waters which they were burnt out after the play and walk so I felt like I was walking into a home. I liked this place alot, and think more should come...

5 big stars all the way around *****

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Miami Beach, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

In the past this Hotel has always rated an excellent review. I was very disappointed this time. The Hotel staff was not responsive to requests. the quality and cleanliness of my room was excellent. the over all cleanliness of the Hotel (common areas) was not. It just did not seem like the same Hotel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

fickle1
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hotel sits in great location close to shopping, restaurants, walking trail with pond and nice outdoor activities offered at the Traditions
little town square. The hotel's housekeeping and food service staff are mediocre in cleanliness
and presentation of their work product. I was a long term stay person and got to know them far better than I wanted to. The gym has very basic equipment. The flat screen TV in the room had glitches and worked when it wanted to. I would stay here again, but only for a few days at a time. They are a relatively new hotel with "appearances" of good service. Mediocrity reigns!

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition? Share your experiences!