“Great Place to stay in Port St. lucie Florida” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10301 SW Innovation Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
NY
“Great Place to stay in Port St. lucie Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

A Great, clean affordable hotel! You will not be unhappy at this Hilton Property! Centrally located right off route 95! Looks Brand New! Expect a class A breakfast! Eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, cereal, juice. coffee and much much more:)

Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel was much more than I had expected. I arrived 2 hours before check in and thought I would at least need to wait for my reservation to become available. I spoke with Robert at the front desk, who literally had the card key to my room in my hand in less than 5 minutes. Showed me where I could get coffee and a late breakfast. I was thrilled! The staff was excellent. The hotel itself was spotless and tastefully decorated and very comfortable. When I got to my room, I was very surprised to find a mini apartment so to speak! It was awesome. Very very clean. Free internet, free coffee, free breakfast & dinner (during the week). What more could a person want? The next day, needed to ensure my directions were correct and I spoke with Nancy at the front desk, she also assisted me the next day with directions as well. Nancy your fabulous! They also helped me take care of my flight home back to NYC. Really if your in the Port Saint Lucie area, there is only one place to stay, Homewood Suites - Port St. Lucie Tradition. There are right off 95 and very close to the Mets training camp and stadium. They treated me like family.

• 5 of 5 stars
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice review of your stay! It's great to hear you had a first class experience with us. I will be sure to relay your kind words to our staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Port St. Lucie!

Regards,
Laura Thomas, General Manager
Clifton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

There Here For Grandson Graduation May31 until June 4th What a Great Stay Clean Staff Very Nice Rooms Were Clean Kitchen In Rooms Pool Was Small But The Job Free Breakfast 3 Min off Highway 95 Easy 2 Get 2 Near Stores And Banks Will Be Staying Here Again In Future

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Clifton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stayed Here May31 Until June 4 2013 Clean Friendly Staff closed 2 Highways also Free Breakfast Nice Pool Small but was good Nearby Stores Would Stay There Again Kitchen also in Room which was good Quiet Neighborhood Sleep like A Baby

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We put our kids up at this hotel while they visited us for a few days in Tradition, the front desk staff was extremely friendly and professional while checking in. Pet friendly, yet quite and close to all the downtown area restaurants.. We just Love This Place!!! ❤

• Stayed February 2013
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was my 4th stay here for three nights as I travel on business. Excellent hotel! Very clean and quiet. The front desk staff Nancy was so friendly and made sure my stay was great. I don't typically eat dinner that is provided, however I did one night and was surprised at how good it was. As a Hilton diamond member I can say this is one of the best as I travel weekly. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're happy to have you back, and hopefully you'll be back for a fifth time soon! I will relay your review to our kitchen and front desk staff, who I'm sure will appreciate the kind words. Thank you again for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Laura Thomas, General Manager
port st lucie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our stay was really short,but will definitely choose this hotel to stay next time so we can have the time to use the other amenities there. Very clean, relaxing, felt like home away from home,the food was great,the staff gave excellent services.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Saint Lucie
Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village...
#2 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
4.5 of 5 stars 430 reviews
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie
#4 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
4.5 of 5 stars 234 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lu...
#3 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
4.5 of 5 stars 244 reviews
Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside / Jensen Beach
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#8 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
4.0 of 5 stars 130 reviews
MainStay Suites
MainStay Suites
#9 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
4.0 of 5 stars 73 reviews

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition? Share your experiences!