“wonderful experience, clean hotel and great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10301 SW Innovation Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rates from $99 +Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Tampa, Florida
“wonderful experience, clean hotel and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

We go to mets spring training and we went to this hotel over the weekend, and we loved it..The hotel was so clean, the staff were so helpful.The rooms were so spacious ..we found our new favorite hotel for spring training...

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
sherbrooke
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

All is perfect. The breakfast and the manager's lunch was great. The Tradition village with a lot of restaurants ans shops is at a walking distance.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

Stayed here with my family and friends while going to see a couple of Mets Spring training baseball games this weekend. The room was big, comfortable and so very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the kids were all HAPPY! The staff was so friendly and always ready to help. The breakfast in the morning was very nice, with fresh fruit, hot coffee, eggs, sausage, cereal, juice and an assortment of breads and bagels. We plan on making this our place for spring training....You will love it!!

Washingtonville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

great hotel. would stay again. kit at front desk was very helpful and nice. stayed in king size suite. very clean and comfortable. across the street from tradition. nice place to visit to eat and walk around lake. half hour to beach if travel is not during rush hour.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

My husband & I stayed here for two nights in early March/11. The staff was outstanding. The room very clean. Breakfast a bit different than other hotels offering free breakfast in that they feature a different hot item(s) each day. They have all the usual cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries too. The eating area was spotless and tables were cleaned frequently. In addition a simple dinner was also offered - usually salad and hot entree complete with free wine & beer.
We had a problem with our TV and the staff did there best to solve the problem, when it became apparent that they could not correct the problem during our stay and most rooms were booked we were more than fairly compensated for the inconvenience. The staff was simply outstanding and friendly. Great value. The hotel is very close to shopping, restaurants and a grocery store.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Maine, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

I had booked a stay at Homewood Suites for one night on my way up the east coast to the Orlando airport. Upon arrival at 5:30 pm I was told by the receptionist that my reservation had been cancelled as they had overbooked. As one can imagine after driving five hours, this is very disappointing. The manager had set us up at another hotel across town and had paid the expenses. This would have been acceptable, except for the fact that this other hotel was not nearly up to the standards of the Homewood Suites (which I had researched and reserved based upon TA reviews). After many phone calls back and forth with the receptionist and manager (both whom were very friendly), we ended up staying in a hotel we chose (after more research) about an hour north.

The manager was very apologetic. They picked up the charges for our hotel and we were pleased with that. The manager also offered us a voucher for a weekend visit in the future. And although, we may never be back in this area, we thought this was also an acceptable gesture. Unfortunately, it has been about a month and we have yet to receive the voucher. So a follow-up call is still in order.

Although, I didn’t actually spend the night in this hotel, it looked clean and in a nice location. I would only warn future travelers to confirm their reservation or look elsewhere if you do not want to deal with this hassle. Everything ended up working out okay, but clearly it was not the experience I had been hoping for.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
lwthomas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition, responded to this review, March 21, 2011
“I’m sorry we were unable to accommodate you during your recent trip through the Port St Lucie area. I will be following up with you. We do hope that you will consider staying with us if you make future plans to travel to Port St Lucie.”

Laura Thomas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

I picked this hotel because it was near to the hospital where my mother is on life support and we didn't have much time to do a search of the area. I stay at Hilton all of the time for Busness and Lesisure and this seemed like a good choice as I had no clue who would need to sleep with me at the hotel. Upon arriving in the hopsital I called hotel for late check in to be nice, and the lady who answered was very rude. When I asked if I could stay for a few more days, she said, they were sold out! I was like OKAY! Upon, arriving at the hotel that is west of I-95 not east. I had to wait almost 15 mins for someone to come to the front desk. So at about ten at night I finally get up to my room after a long day and the elevator floor is wet and I almost slipped, than I found out my room was right by the ice maker and elevator so all night I listen to that. IUpon taking a shower I found hair inside the shower (GROSS) The trash was never taken out. My list could go on. I did call Hilton and report the hotel so we will see what happens. The bottom line is I have to stay a week and won't be staying here. This hotel has made me rethink staying with Hilton. I just hope they make it right.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition? Share your experiences!