“Very disappointed” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and I thought we'd give Tutto Fresco a try, but were surprised to find the door still locked. A group of servers was by the door, but no one made a move to greet us or signal that they'd open soon. I can only assume that the service when the restaurant is open is just as poor.

“Great recommendation!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

On a visit to see family in the Port St Lucy area, we joined a group of friends who frequent this restaurant, this is a casual area so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very happily surprised.

Tha atmosphere is comfirtable, great lighting, comfortable seating and a great Waite staff. One if the specialties of the night was a seafood sauce on homemade pasta! Excellent! I was very impressed. I wasn't expecting a well prepared seafood. The scallops were perfect ( very unusual) and the shrimp and langoustino lobster was so well cooked. This is a dish which really can be over cooked and rubbery. My husband chose the Lamb which was just amazing.

There is valet parking, private seating areas for business, parties or family get togethers and well kept and very clean bathrooms. The owners came to greet us at out tables and were gracious and professional.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
weymouth estate
“Relaxing place, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

went and sat in the outdoor patio area. Nice bar with TV's and plenty of seats. Took a while for the waitress to come over, so walked up to the bar to order drinks, too many drinks for the bar tender to remember,(5) , so the waitress Ashley came right over and took our order. She was very attentive, bread showed up along with silverware/plates soon after.
ordered calamari as they were supposed to be good. They were very hard and no flavor on the breading ,although the red sauce was excellent. Ordered salads,clams casino,mussels,ceasar salad and langusto plate. Everything was very good. In the Langusto plate, the lobster,shrimps and scallops were killers, the sauce was excellent as well as the wide noodle. Drinks were plentiful for a super night, I thought the price was fair for the food and alcohol, with the martini's on the high side.
I would go back there anytime. Ashley was very professional and was knowledgeable with the menu, she helped make the evening a nice experience.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
port st lucie, fl
“Very good Italian food best Italian food in pt st lucie!! I go 2 x a week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Very good all the way around patio has sit by the fire dining very elegant very good food. By 7 they packed this time of the year so go at 6- 630pm also if u are seated by 5 30 you can order from the 2 for 1 menu which has all their great food at a cheaper price.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Best chicken marsala.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We eat here often. The service is great ( Larry!). The chicken marsala is my husbands favorite and he is hard to please. They have a great early bird. The restaurant is a bit upscale. They also have wonderful wood fired pizza that we have enjoyed many times. I recommend chicken parm and chicken francaise and the mussels.

• Visited October 2013