“The customer service, mainly Cassandra, is outstanding.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
“The customer service, mainly Cassandra, is outstanding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Mainstay Suites with my daughter on a Saturday night. The hotel was clean, room was a nice size, and it was quiet. Cassandra helped me and she bent over backwards for us from the beginning to check out. I've never had such great customer service at a hotel as I did here. In fact, I'm on my way back now and am staying there again!! I wouldn't go anywhere else just because I know you can't find hospitality like that anywhere else!

• Stayed January 2013
jimmy d, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for the feedback on your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future. Our staff makes sure to go out of their way to make each guest feel as if they are home, and I am glad Cassandra was able to do this for you. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love this location because it is directly off of I-95 yet feels very private and is very quiet. The staff is always friendly and helpful especially Cassandra at the front desk. She is so friendly and happy you cant help but be in a good mood around her. I will stay here anytime traveling to the Port St. Lucie area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us, we are glad we were able to make your stay as pleasant and accommodating as possible. Thank you for the feedback about Cassandra, she is always willing to help as with the rest of our staff. I will pass the comments along to her. We hope to see you again soon.
Wetzlar, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I arrived after a long flight from overseas at the end of a long day. The lady at the check in took some time until I had some room keys. I opened the room and was blown by the smell the arrangement blew at me. I just closed the door went back to the front desk and luckly got another room. My comment, that the previouse guest seems by smell to have forgotten its pet, was not commented or understood at all. The next room was better but still warn out. I stayed a week her. The room size and everything would be very good if renovated and kept clean. It's also not favorable to turn the AC of, in this clima.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and I really appreciate the feedback. I was happy to see that when you had a problem the front desk addressed it. Recently, the hotel has gone over minor renovations to make sure everyone's stay here is pleasant. We hope on your next trip you could stay with us again to see the upgrades.
Tampere, Finland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Cheap price in the vicinity of PGA village calls for the stay. But....pay a little more and choose another place. First we had non-smoking room where somebody had smoked a lot and also the ac was broke. Thanks to Cassandra (she was great) got another room quickly. Rooms are semi worn out but ok size. In the middle of the night there was a false fire alarm, but nobody told what was going on until asked. Also the phone rang three times a night until I unplugged it. Good things were location nearby PGA village nd ok continental breakfast. Otherwise hotel is worn out and part of the staff don't really care.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and for the feedback as well. I am glad Cassandra was able to accommodate you. I will share your feedback with the staff so we can make sure everyone is aware of your experience and to take precautions to try to make every guests' stay here a pleasant one.
Viera, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Even though this property is only a half mile from I-95, it is extremely quiet and feels very private. Championship golf is within this complex on real PGA courses. The MainStay Suites can be a long term place to stay. The rooms have a kitchen and sitting room as well as a bedroom and full bath. Everything is very comfortable and the service is very good. But the free breakfast is the only real downside at this property. I know, picking on a free breakfast. Everything else here is really good for the breakfast to be what it is. Plus barefooted children trying to operate a very, very hot waffle griddle standing under a "No Children are to operate this waffle machine" with no parents anywhere to be found is a bit much. Unsupervised children running all around is a definite turn off. Plus the hotel's insurance covering injured bare feet must cost a fortune. Really like the location and the hotel and their staff and their amenities, but a better breakfast would earn another star from me.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. There are kitchens in most if not all of the units. There is a pool on premise...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and for the feedback. Our breakfast has been upgrades since your stay. Now we also have boiled eggs, sausage, and numerous other additions to our breakfast, so on your next stay you will be able to enjoy the improvements we have made. We look forward to seeing you again.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently stayed at this property for almost 3 months. During my whole stay I can say nothing but good from the housekeeping to the friendliness of the staff. I wish all of my hotel experiences could be this good since I stay in hdtels almost all year, GREAT JOB JIMMY.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for the feedback. I will let the staff know how pleased you were with your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Hartford City Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

First this was provided by the company I work for. Overall motel is good, people are friendly and helpful. If you are a smoker you may want to look elsewhere as there is no smoking in the rooms, an area is provided outside for this. Also if you are allergic to pet hair or dander not a good place as it does allow pets. Surrounding area is quiet an in a nice location

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to MainStay Suites? Share your experiences!