“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1601 NW Courtyard Circle, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Save up to 25%
Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel was great. Very clean. The room was huge and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the woman in charge of maintaining it was very friendly and helpful. The front desk staff was also friendly. I reserved this room at the last minute through Priority Club and was treated very well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
atavistic8
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed at this location for a business trip and the location was PERFECT. It is within walking distance of several restaurants including (Friendly's, Outback, Chillis, Ruby Tuesdays, TGI Fridays, Five Guys etc). It's also close/walking distance to a towncenter that has any store you may need. The hotel itself is clean and the room had extremely comfortable beds. It has plenty of cable channels and a decent bathroom. No complaints here.The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because it didn't have a restaurant in the building and the rooms were not very stylish. They did provide a continental breakfast. But, I ate at the restaurants around.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Columbus, Ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We has a very nice suite with two rooms and two televisions. All was very clean and quite comfortable. When we checked in we were told the times for the breakfast buffet and shown the location. She never mentioned that the buffet was NOT included in our stay. We went down for our included breakfast to find the breakfast buffet costs $8.95 each. It was an embarrassment and I feel we were purposely misled. At our next Holiday Inn stay the information regarding the buffet was given and then the price was told at the start of the stay, as it should always be if the breakfast is not included.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Emily H,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. We appreciate that you noticed the cleanliness of the room and found it comfortable. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the confusion over the breakfast and rate information. Rest assured that this matter will be looked into and will be discussed with the staff. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Port Saint Lucie
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had a event at this hotel. I book the event in October of 2012, for & $389.00 with $100.00 refundable if I return the room back clean, in which I did. I was given a reasonable price from the manager on site In October. I was given the price of $389.00 because at the time business was slow for the Hotel. . I made three separate payment for the use of the room and had everything paid 5 days before the event. That night the hotel was trying to give me another contract to fill out, but I refuse to sign another contract due to I had an originally one and I knew the agreement. Three days after the event I found out that the Hotel went into my bank account and took out $433.27. When I called them about this matter they said they put the money back into my account. Not only that they refuse to give me back my $100.00 refund. Today is day three and the bank have contacted me and told the money was not reversed. I took my contract to the bank to show proof of my contact. Because I had my contract I was able to do a dispute for this matter. I normally don't do reviews but I don't want to see this happen to anyone else. Oh, another thing that you need to know when calling them about your problem they will shift the blame, and play you like your stupid so if you stay with them or plan an event make sure you keep all your paper work. Also, we had to put up, and put away the chairs and table. To be on the safe side just use cash. Don't give them your Credit Card or go to another Hotel, if you don't then keep an eye on your card. I hope this help you...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Natalie S,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Port Saint Lucie, FL.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Torquay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Only stayed one night but I was pleasantly surprised with the comfortable room and hotel facilities. The bowling alley across the road from the hotel was an added bonus. Staff were helpful and polite and breakfast was fine.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Duluth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I would like to thank Rosanne Pruneddu for being so warm and nice when we arrived at this property location. She was very friendly and made us feel welcome each time we entered and exited the hotel. Always nice and professional.
Regards,
Charlotte Cook

Room Tip: Our room was very clean and quiet. No complaints.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tavares, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We spent the weekend here and it was the nicest place we have stayed in recently. Front deck was very friendly and helpful. Had a great breakfast with many items to make you happy. Our room was very spacious and very clean. We would stay it again. It was an excellent choice. Across the street is also a Ruby Tuesdays and Outback.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dan P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your excellent rating and kind review. We pride oursleves on customer service here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Please stop in and see next time you are in town. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West? Share your experiences!