Although I only stayed for one night this is the kind of hotel I would have happily stayed in for much longer.
What you actually get for the price of your room is indeed a suite and one could almost say a small apartment. Excellent accommodation for an extended stay.
This relatively new hotel was both clean and well-maintained.
Large reception area where signing him was easy when done by a polite and helpful front desk receptionist.
I have posted some photographs which hopefully will give you a better insight into what you can expect far more than my description.
Sadly there are no restaurants (except for a Carrabbas which was absolutely heaving with people at 7 PM on a Friday night resulting in a fairly long line waiting to be seated) or shopping area within walking distance. However a five-minute drive will take you down SW St Lucie West Blvd to to Walmart (where I'm sure that you may find almost everything you would need including adult beverages) and a number of strip malls with more than enough choices of places to dine. Sadly I cannot recall the name of the restaurantI ate at but it was situated on the same side of the road as Subway and TGI Friday's approximately half way between the hotel and Walmart where one could sit outside in relative calm and enjoy a meal.
Excellent Wi-Fi access.
In short this is a beautiful hotel (ignore the naysayers who have given this a low rating because it did not meet the needs of their dogs) I would thoroughly recommend staying here. You have a spacious living area that is clean and tidy in close proximity to anything you would need to complete your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie helps you feel connected with complimentary internet in our spacious suites which feature full kitchen and separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing. Nearby golf courses include PGA Village Golf, Legacy Golf & Tennis Club, Nicklaus Golf Club and Tesoro Golf Club. Take the family to a New York Mets game at Tradition Field. Enjoy shopping at Main St. Village and Vero Beach Outlet Mall. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast buffet and end it with our complimentary Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie