“Lovely, comfortable, great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Connecticut
“Lovely, comfortable, great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was impressed with the efficient use space in the room. Our small suite was decorated beautifully and perfectly suited our needs. It was very comfortable, modern, very clean, and provided all the necessary amenities. The large TV swiveled, and could either be viewed from the living room or from the bed. The hotel even provided popcorn for use in the microwave!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
London, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We all know that properties within a "brand" can differ dramatically and it is all too rare an occasion on which we find a hotel taht lives up to (and exceeds) the true essence and epitome of the advertised product. Residence Inn Port St Lucie is just that. Outstanding staff, updated (and clean) decor, excellent rooms and hotel amenities, and great location for the PGA courses. A simple but complete recipe for an outstanding hotel experience.

I have never met a more welcoming (and sincere) front desk staff - and if you decide to visit the hotel, you should hope to be greeted by Andre and Lucas, two employees who so far exceeded what you would expect of desk staff that you wouldn't believe it. As far as we are concerned they are two of Marriott's most valuable ambassadors and it is a shame that they can't be cloned in every Marriott!

The rooms are of excellent standard, the morning breakfast was better than many, and the location was perfect for easy access from I95 and to the PGA village which was the reason for our stay.

Ladies and gents, I'd go out of my way to stay at this Residence Inn again. Simply put, it's one of the best!

Room Tip: Corner Suites are a great choice at this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. I really like the Crown Jewel reference. I'll be sure to pass this on to Andre & Lucas on the wonderful service they provided. Those two along with the rest of my staff really care about our guests and making sure their stay is a great one.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here recently for a meeting and was very pleased with the hotel and the staff. Residence inns can sometimes be hit or miss but this is a newer facility and the staff was great. Breakfast was average for residence inns, my room was clean and very spacious. The staff made good recommendations for close by restuarants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Just off the highway and conviently located to good eats and the Mets stadium. The staff made us feel welcome and are always smiling and have a positive energy no matter what time of the day or night we see them. This is our second year staying here and the previous experience was the same. needless to say, we look forward to coming back again!

• Stayed March 2013
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thanks so much for the review and choosing to stay with us again. We look forward to having you back next year.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff here is so friendly and caring. The room was much larger then a normal hotel room and it was so clean. The dinner was delicious and it came with free beer & wine. Hotel is only a mile away from the PGA golf courses which worked out perfectly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Port St Lucie, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had the privilege of staying in this fabulous hotel for an entire month while we relocated for my husband's job. Everything about this hotel is fantastic! Debra at the front desk is very helpful and friendly. Braedon was a delight to visit with at each meal. The breakfasts are always tasty & they do a great job of making sure things are filled and at the right temperature. We were only at a few of the dinners, but they were all quite tasty. The nachos and sloppy joes in particular. If I ever need a hotel in the area, even though I live here now, this would be the only one I would choose!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I took a trip to Residence Inn in Port St. Lucie, and the moment I checked in, I was greeted with a staff that made me feel at home. I brought my mom and dog with me and instantly Princeton was a hit with the staff. He is a teacup Maltese and became the king of his castle. The staff left me treats for Princeton when they would come in to clean the room. I was to stay only 4 days and I extended my stay their for 10 days. It was truly the best time I had with my mom in a very long time. The room was gorgeous and clean. The staff was professional yet made me feel at home. I was greeted with a smile from all the staff. Anything we requested, we had it within an hour. I was seriously thinking of moving to Port St. Lucie as the people are so nice and everything felt like home. The meals were fantastic. Towards the end of our stay, one of the staff members came to my door and greeted me with a gift of a key chain that had a little Residence Inn house, a dog house and a bone on the key chain as a gift for me and Princeton. I honestly got teary eyed. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel special and made to feel at home.

Room Tip: I requested to stay on ground level and close to an exit door because I have a dog with me.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!