We had spent the day looking around Winter Park and eating dinner in Orlando and stayed one night on our way to Miami. Convenient location fairly close to the interstate.
Very nice large clean room. The only part of the kitchen we used was the ice maker in the fridge but there was everything you might need.
The bathroom sink & counter space was higher than usual which my lower back really appreciates. I wish more hotels had this feature rather than the older lower cabinet.
Comfortable king bed with plenty of pillows.
Breakfast was very nice. Raisin bran, hot scrambled eggs & sausage & fresh fruit. Staff made sure things were immediately refilled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie helps you feel connected with complimentary internet in our spacious suites which feature full kitchen and separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing. Nearby golf courses include PGA Village Golf, Legacy Golf & Tennis Club, Nicklaus Golf Club and Tesoro Golf Club. Take the family to a New York Mets game at Tradition Field. Enjoy shopping at Main St. Village and Vero Beach Outlet Mall. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast buffet and end it with our complimentary Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie