“Couldn't have had a better experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15% This Summer!
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Jacksonville, Florida
“Couldn't have had a better experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

There are not enough good things I can say about my stay at the Residents Inn in Port St. Lucie, FL. The hotel itself was very clean, well kept, and accommodating. My experience there was absolutely phenomenal. The staff was very involved, attentive, and caring. I travel regularly for business and stay at many different hotels, some good and others not so good. The Residents Inn in Port St. Lucie has now set my standard.

There was not a time where I needed something and the staff wasn’t available to assist. Everything from wake up calls to picking out something to wear and a place to go out, they had it covered. I couldn’t have been happier there. I stayed at the Residents Inn for one month and when the time came for my reservation to end it was a bitter sweet moment. By the end of my stay I felt like I was a part of the family.

All in all, great people, great place, and a great time. If it were possible to give more than 5 stars I would have in a hear beat. Should my work bring me back to Port St. Lucie, it is without a doubt that I’ll be making my reservations at the Residents Inn. It really was the best hotel experience I’ve ever had.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chillicothe, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We stayed here while we were visiting family. The hotel was VERY crowded with a LARGE family reunion, but the hotel staff here were great...I watched the gal working the breakfast area work VERY hard to keep the breakfast food stocked and she did an EXCELLENT job. It was difficult trying to get elevators and would have appreciated a "warning" about a family reunion staying the same time we were. Overall, this only impacted our stay a bit and were thankful we could get our breakfast and eat in our room. The rooms are decorated beautifully and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
pgilray, General Manager at Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn Port St. Lucie even though it was a very busy weekend. We look forward to welcoming you back when you visit us next time. Thank you for sharing your experience and comments!
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We always stay at Residence Inns across the country. This particular Residence Inn is fairly new and extremely clean. The staff is great and very helpful. The location is great. Very close to restaurants. As a matter of fact, Carrabba's is located just across the parking lot.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize the management and staff at the St Luciee West facility, I am a seasoned business traveler who has experienced every major chain through the years and until this year merely “stayed” in my hotel. The folks here at the Residence Inn have exceeded the expectations of this jaded business traveler in so many ways that I cannot express them all! I consider this hotel my home away from home and that is entirely due to the staff at the facility. I am on a first name basis with all the staff there (at my insistence) and am treated with the utmost respect and dignity. If I had to recommend any hotel this one would be at the top of my list. I will definitely be continuing my stays in future years within the Marriott family based on my experiences here. The entire hospitality industry could learn a few things just by observing the day to day operations here.

Thank you for your time.

atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

room were well decorated and spacious. With all amenities needed. Clean and new rooms made our stay one of the most comfortable in a long time.

Port St. Lucie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I recently sold a home in South Florida and bought one in Port St. Lucie. I had a 3 week time period between closings and my main concern was my two dogs Harley and Rosie. When I called the Residence in by Marriott in Port St. Lucie and found out that the great rate they gave me included a full breakfast every morning, dinner 4 nights a week with complimentary Beer and Wine during those dinners AND that they were PET FRIENDLY and gladly welcomed Harley and Rosie I was SOLD. Then I just had to wait and see if the hotel was nice. I had an amazing room, super clean with a totally full size kitchen, dishes, silverware, etc. and the staff was amazing! I felt like I was checking into the fanciest hotel and they made me feel like everyone was my own personal assistant. I received my mail daily and this is the clincher.... My first night there, I went out to dinner and had just put my order in and then my cell phone rang. The girl at the front desk mentioned that Harl;ey and Rosie were crying. It was their first night there, so they were just unsure of their surroundings. When I offered to come right back and get my food to go, the girl from the front desk asked if it was okay that she go to my room, get my dogs and bring them to the front desk and sit with her until I returned, I just could not believe it. When I returned I found Harley and Rosie at the front desk having a blast and was so greatful for what she had done. I promise you this is a real reveiw and if you don't believe me, stay there and see this for your self! I can't say enough about Jill, the Sales Director, Paul the manager and the staff od Kim, Helen, Rebecca, A.J. Bruce, Cindy, Tracy and Francisco! By the way, Bruce knows all the great largemouth bass fishing holes in town too! Mark Cersosimo Port St. Lucie, Florida

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is awesome!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Fort Pierce, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

I am a single mother of a beautiful 21 month old. Being a single mom, everyone tells you to make time for yourself. In April that is just what I did. I am a local resident that wanted to "get away" for a night but on a budget. I chose to stay at the Residence in located in Port St. Lucie. It was the perfect evening. The hotel was beautiful and very accomodating. The bed was very comfy and the black out shades made it very nice to sleep in to the unheard of 10:30 am. I left my stay feeling very relaxed and refreshed. i would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. It lacks nothing. Friendly staff, clean, affordable, accomodating and in a great location.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Been to Residence Inn Port St. Lucie? Share your experiences!