I am a single mother of a beautiful 21 month old. Being a single mom, everyone tells you to make time for yourself. In April that is just what I did. I am a local resident that wanted to "get away" for a night but on a budget. I chose to stay at the Residence in located in Port St. Lucie. It was the perfect evening. The hotel was beautiful and very accomodating. The bed was very comfy and the black out shades made it very nice to sleep in to the unheard of 10:30 am. I left my stay feeling very relaxed and refreshed. i would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. It lacks nothing. Friendly staff, clean, affordable, accomodating and in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie helps you feel connected with complimentary internet in our spacious suites which feature full kitchen and separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing. Nearby golf courses include PGA Village Golf, Legacy Golf & Tennis Club, Nicklaus Golf Club and Tesoro Golf Club. Take the family to a New York Mets game at Tradition Field. Enjoy shopping at Main St. Village and Vero Beach Outlet Mall. Start your day with complimentary hot breakfast buffet and end it with our complimentary Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie