“Looks Can Be Deceiving - Great Food & Service” 5 of 5 stars

1 850.647.6167
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Baileys Crabhouse And Seafood Market Offers Local Fresh Seafood With Many Different Side Dishes To Choose From.Baileys Offers Daily Specials Each Day At Reasonable Prices.Baileys Crabcakes And Hot Crab Dip With Fried Pita Bread Chips Are A Favorite With Everyone. Baileys Smoked Salmon And Tuna Dip Will Satisfy Any Tastebud.Baileys Oyster Stew Is Like No Other In The Panhandle.For Non Seafood Lovers Baileys Offers The Big Hoss Burger And The Smoked Chicken B.L.T To Satisfy Any Hunger.The Kids Are Covered With A 1/4# All-Beef Hot Dog Or A Grilled Cheese Sandwich,OR Fried Fish Toes.To Finish Up Your Meal Baileys Offers Mouth Watering Key Lime Pie And Peanut Butter Pie For The Final Finally. Let's Not Forget About The Seafood Market Filled Daily With Fresh Local Seafood For Carry Out. Experience Baileys. You'll Be Glad You Did!!!!!!!
Lindale, Georgia
“Looks Can Be Deceiving - Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The outside of this restaurant looks like an old Convience Store. When we went in, the place had been renovated and was nice. We were seated within 2 minutes and had menus in our hands. The Server was a young lady named Jackie and she had us water and started taking our order then. They have much more than Crabs on the menu. Fried oysters were not on the menu, but she asked the cook if he would fry some for me. The cook came to our table and told me that he would and wanted to know if i wanted them med or hard fried. Very friendly people. The day before we had been told at the Fish House that there were no oysters to be had on the Panhandle. When our food arrived I could tell immediately that I would not be able to eat it all, there was so much on the plate. Everyone in our group agreed that they would definately come back here. Food & Service were fantastic.

Visited July 2013

Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Delicious and local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We are local to this area but as usual it takes a family visit to get us out to try new places. We headed out to eat at 'Killer Seafood' in Mexico Beach but due to a power outage in the area we decided to stop at Baileys on our way home and were so glad we did. We ordered several different items wanting to give each a 'try' by sharing around the table and we can honestly tell you each item was absolutely delicious! I personally had the blackened Grouper which was perfectly cooked. A nice blackened crust on the outside but the fish was still moist and thoroughly cooked on the inside. We will definitely be eating there again but never fear 'Killer Seafood' we'll be back to give you a try also. I will say although both restaurants are casual eating at least at Baileys you get to sit down and a waitress takes your order. Killer Seafood you go up to the counter to order your meal which is far less appealing when you have children to deal with and all you really want is to get them seated and organized.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“No one was disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Party of 16 on a Friday night! Apparently the restaurant was hazing the waitress since she told us it was only her second night and they gave her OUR table! She did a good job and was very nice. The appetizers were a big hit - especially the fried pickles. It isn't on the menu, but they will fry your shrimp if you ask -- and if you like fried shrimp -- ask because it is some of the best fried shrimp I've ever had. With so many of us, I don't remember who ordered what, but everyone enjoyed the dinner and the cozy atmosphere of the place. Our rental house was right across the street and we never looked out our window and saw an empty parking lot during their business hours. Not a fancy place, beer and wine only, good portions and great variety of seafood. It was recommended by some locals we met on the beach as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Georgia
“Worthwhile place to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good service and great food. If I had to offer some constructive criticism I would work on the Gumbo a little...and I mean very little. I enjoyed the place and food and so did my children!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vilonia, Arkansas
“Pretty good, not great. Overall a recommend.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

1st of all, this is no where near where Siri or my gps took me. It is just south of Mexico Beach NOT 15 miles past port st joe (totally not the restaurants fault).

Small seating area with a very good selection of beer on display behind the bar. Staff was friendly, but one "large" party about did em in. We asked about fried shrimp and were told it was possible when it wasn't busy, but not while a large party was there. Crab cakes where ok, not the best, but ok. I spent my entire meal watching the dude behind the bar shucking oysters, which was impressive.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere