In room 149 (by the pool) the fitted sheet on one of the full sized beds did not fit and it had holes in it, and the pillows were very lumpy. The blanket was frayed. The sink area and bathroom base boards had dark mold, and mold was in the cracks of the tile on the wall in the shower. The room felt damp even though we ran the air conditioner all the time. During the night we heard what sounded like dripping pipes beyond the bathroom ceiling and walls, and by 4 AM we realized that one of the floor tiles was floating on a thin layer of water. Also by then the carpet was rippled because of the moisture on the tile floor.
When we asked for a different room, the front desk clerk didn't even question why. The 2nd room was slightly better, but we were so disgusted with the first room that we vowed to never stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Port Richey Hotel Port Richey
- Days Inn & Suites Port Richey Hotel
- Days Inn And Suites Port Richey
- Days Inn Port Richey
- Port Richey Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 110 rooms, 2 floorsDays Inn and Suites Port Richey is located approximately 25 miles north of Clearwater beaches, 35-38 miles from Busch Garden, Tampa International Airport, Lowry Park Zoo. The hotel is also 15 miles north of Tarpon Sponge Docks and 2 miles from the Bonati Institute.Hotel amenities include the outdoor swimming pool/sauna/spa, fitness center, picnic area/playground & free WiFi access. The hotel offers a daily complimentary Daybreak breakfast.All rooms feature DirecTv TV, clock radios, hairdryers, and exterior room entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Port Richey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.