My sister and I were going to stay for one week, but left early. This Days Inn is the worst place I have ever stayed. The room was awful. I took a damp towel and wiped around the base of the toilet, and the towel was filthy. Do not go barefoot or wear white socks on the carpeting. We had ghost ants in our room. The hotel is old, rundown and poorly maintained (which is not the fault of the maintenance crew). If you buy your room online as we did, you get their worst room (as confirmed by one front desk employee). The front desk staff provided no help whatsoever and only added to our unpleasant stay (Eddie, in particular). One nice thing I can say is the gal who operates the breakfast area is pleasant and friendly as is one of the maintenance men (Juan?). Go to the hotel across the street for a truly wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 110 rooms, 2 floorsDays Inn and Suites Port Richey is located approximately 25 miles north of Clearwater beaches, 35-38 miles from Busch Garden, Tampa International Airport, Lowry Park Zoo. The hotel is also 15 miles north of Tarpon Sponge Docks and 2 miles from the Bonati Institute.Hotel amenities include the outdoor swimming pool/sauna/spa, fitness center, picnic area/playground & free WiFi access. The hotel offers a daily complimentary Daybreak breakfast.All rooms feature DirecTv TV, clock radios, hairdryers, and exterior room entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Port Richey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Port Richey
- Days Inn & Suites Port Richey Hotel Port Richey
- Days Inn Port Richey
- Port Richey Days Inn