This place was terrific and a real bargain, We had a big family reunion and most of us stayed here. They did everything to make our stay perfect. A special Thank you to Gail for making this so easy for us.
Heated pool and Hot tub were so great. We had several kids with us and they were loving every minute in the pool.
All the staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Thanks to Gail, we had pool side rooms and with the kids spending so much time in the pool, it really helped out.
I'll be staying there again whenever I visit Florida.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Port Richey Hotel Port Richey
- Days Inn & Suites Port Richey Hotel
- Days Inn And Suites Port Richey
- Days Inn Port Richey
- Port Richey Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 110 rooms, 2 floorsDays Inn and Suites Port Richey is located approximately 25 miles north of Clearwater beaches, 35-38 miles from Busch Garden, Tampa International Airport, Lowry Park Zoo. The hotel is also 15 miles north of Tarpon Sponge Docks and 2 miles from the Bonati Institute.Hotel amenities include the outdoor swimming pool/sauna/spa, fitness center, picnic area/playground & free WiFi access. The hotel offers a daily complimentary Daybreak breakfast.All rooms feature DirecTv TV, clock radios, hairdryers, and exterior room entrances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Port Richey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.