“Good service and great food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 85 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Italian
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good service and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service was good and the food was great like it usually is at an Olive Garden! The lunch time menu is also great, so try visiting at lunch as well.

Visited July 2014

Florida
“Normal OG chain restaurant ....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

First, let me say, we usually come here for the soup, salad, and bread-stick special. I find all the OG restaurants are consistently good for this order. Years past I did try some of their Italian dishes, and found them OK. The chain is usually busy, no matter which one you choose, so perhaps OG "kicked it up a notch." Our server Lindsey D did an outstanding job, never requiring us to ask for anything. I would come back sooner, just to have her as our server again. Plenty of parking, and the wait time for a table is minimal. The pricing is reasonable, and check to see what "specials" are being offered. Hope this helps with your visit.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Lackluster ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I'll admit I ate here under protest with my dad who insisted on going here. It may not be totally fair for me to review since I'm gluten and dairy intolerant. If I were going to have Italian, I'd much prefer a quiet little family restaurant. However, the waitress was accommodating and brought a plain salad with oil and vinegar on the side. I had the steak. I don't remember what they called it, but it was fine. It was delivered as promised, medium, and was coated in olive oil and garlic. I think it's expensive for what it is, but don't really have a major complaint.

new port Richey
“Management rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Hubby and myself, dined there for veterans day, the manager was serving with a smile to help out. Food is always delicious, alfredo and lasagna, gnocci soup et.. drinks are great too!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South River, Ontario
“very enjoyable meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Came to Olive Garden to try their gluten free offerings. My husband had the pasta and said it was excellent - would not know it was gluten free. The portions were more than ample in everything we had. Best of all, the service was exceptional. Would come again!

• Visited March 2014