“Always Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Florida
“Always Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a business meeting here, food is good and enjoyable. They can prepare many items gluten free which is a must for me. Quick service and good food.

Visited November 2013

“Hairy situation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Came here for a couples night out. Felt like it should have been way busier for the crappy service and food we received. Was nearly impossible to get our drinks filled. When we order our entrees we asked for salads with our meals and when the server brought them out, we all received the normal portion except for one of who received it seemed an all you can eat portion. When the food came out I had multiple hairs and dirt in my chicken pasta. Given the manager did a good job in apologizing and comp our meals, but I left still starving and heading to the nearest Wendy's after.

Spring Hill, United States
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Michelle was our server and took excellent care of us. She didn't hover, but she was there often enough to know if we needed something. She recommended the new Chicken and Garlic with mashed potatoes, which is on the reduced calorie menu. It was very good. There are a lot of new items on this menu that I want to try. The salad was very fresh and crunchy and the breadsticks as tempting as ever.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Enough Sodium to start your own salt mine!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Pasta in sauces so salty you can't taste anything else. Carbs (sugar), fat, and salt. Nutritionally, there's nothing of value here outside the salad menu. I glanced at the nutrional values and there were only 1 or 2 main entrees (fish) that didn't have 1,500-2,000mg of sodium. We even had to scrape it off the free breadsticks. On a subsequent visit, I asked for less salt and was told everything is pre-packaged/mixed. The soup was so salty it was inedible. What are they trying to hide???

Visited October 2013
“One of the better olive gardens I've been to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I usually don't rate chain restaurant because the whole point of chain locations is that you know what you're going to get, that is why you go

For this one ill make an exception. The food was typical, what you'd expect, but I want to give a shutout to the service. This place had one of the friendliest staffs I've seen. Thy seem to hire people with that. In mind.

Visited June 2013