“Disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pembroke, Canada
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We like Olive Garden and plan to return but this restaurant was not what I expected. The food is just as high in quality and price but our server seemed distracted. I ordered my favorite Spaghetti with meat balls. The order came without the meat balls. The restaurant was not busy. One off night does not ruin a chain because Olive Garden does deliver quality.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hudson, Florida
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

When you eat at a chain you kinda know what to expect. It has been about 4 years since we ate at Olive Garden but, it was always a favorite. Where do I even start............ before our behind hit the seat the waiter wanted to know what we wanted to drink and what appetizers we wanted. I kinda like to know what my entree is before appetizer and drinks are ordered. He went for bread sticks while we decided. The breadsticks had been warmed up (again) and did not taste fresh. I asked for them to be taken away and to bring us fresh ones (I think I insulted the waiter from his attitude). The salad was the best part of the meal - hard to mess up a salad. The two bread sticks came just as we finished our salads. We ordered the 2/$25 special. When the entrees were severed we look at each other like WTF. Small luncheon sized portions- maybe because it was the special? ( and not well prepared). Sicilian Seafood Lasagna Rollata - sauce was tasty but when served had skimmed over, edges of lasagna hard like been warmed over or dried out under heat lamp. and for an extra $3 Spicy Shrimp Vesuvio- whatever! spaghetti with shrimp and a crushed tomato sauce seasoned with a little heat - not as good as it sounded on the menu. We had ice tea (2.50 each) with the meal and opted for dessert that came with our special. Don't remember name but was a sinfully decadent large slice of 4 layer chocolate cake (normally 6.50) and also coffee (2.40 each). Total bill was $40.00 which I would not have minded if it had been really good instead of really mediocre. Not what I remember from Olive Garden - prices have gone up and and quality gone down.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Flavorful & Consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The soup / salad combo can't be beat. Always delicious and consistently good quality. You can try a different soup each time. The pizza was excellent too. We had pepperoni.

Port Richey, Florida
“A little class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My daughter lived with her mother most of her life and never really went to a nice restaurant, I Made the right choice we where greeted and seated was shown a wine list and given the daily specials in a very professional manner. The food was wonderful along with the service . Im goin back!

Visited February 2013
Grant, Michigan
“Every year we eat here one time.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Service and food are always good. Usually there is a wait, but it goes quickly. Nice staff, nice place on a very busy highway. Needs more H/C parking--the four spots in front do not seem to be adequate. Hard to go wrong when you stop here.

• Visited February 2013