“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Port Richey
Fairborn, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Extremely exceptional all around. Clean everywhere, kind, friendly and helpful staff, great value for your dollar, perfect location for our reason for being in the area. You can't go wrong choosing this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

You can't beat this. You get a good breakfast and good dinner, plus wine or beer with dinner included for the price of your room. I would highly recommend Homewood suites over other hotels. Most personnel working here are very friendly and very helpful. If you need something, they will help you get it. Also helpful with directions to places.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Mcmurray, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The property is clean outside and in. The rooms were super clean and looked newly renovated. The pools were clean and enjoyable. The area around the pool with the shelter, TV and grill were very unique and useful. The price was unbeatable. I have never stayed in a hotel this nice for $98 a night! Two weeks ago I was at the Four Seasons and the only things better were the fresh flowers and the breakfast.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Home away from home. Always perfect. I could actually live here in this nice little apartment. Very comfortable, and the food and service are excellent. Great value. I look for Homewoods everywhere I go.

Haines City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Wonderful place to stay, great clean rooms and friendly staff. The hot tub was great after a long day. It was also nice to have a heated pool and non heated. The breakfast that was provided was a nice hot and filling one. The dinner meal was also great even had beer or wine if you would like.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dover, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Let me start this review by saying I booked a room here on Hotels.com. I booked a "1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King Bed, No Smoking". Instead I was given a 1 bedroom suite with 2 queen beds, NOT one king. This took me by surprise because I have never had that happen to me. I almost inquired at the front desk, but the circumstances ended up working out better for us. I don't know if this is an error on behalf of Homewood Suites or Hotels.com

Otherwise this is a great place to stay!

Pros:

-quality of hotel itself (cleanliness, spacious rooms, upkeep, etc.)
-respectable price
-lovely pool and outdoor area
-quiet
-good breakfast

Cons:

When I checked in they asked for my credit card for "incidentals". I asked if that hold was required. The lady behind the desk kind of laughed at me and said "Yes. I don't make this stuff up." Which I found to be a little rude. Other staff interactions I had were much more pleasant and professional. This is and possibly getting a different room is what knocked my experience down one star.

Other than that, I don't think I could find any other negatives! I will be seeking out the Homewood Suites brand more often!

I have included several pictures during our stay including our room, breakfast area and pool.

If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the button below! I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I'll give you more info concerning my problem….sequence of events: Front desk wakes me up to say that my lights are on. I go to the hallway, look out the window and see that they're off. I call the front desk and they tell me it's the running lights, so I get dressed and go down to check. When I get to the parking area, which is a long way from the front desk, there are 3 young men that look like they are just hanging out drinking around the back of a pickup…basically sizing me up. I checked my lights and went in another door. I slept very poorly that night, and didn't bother to call the front desk back. I checked out the next morning, although, since I booked online, they told me I had to also pay for the additional nights that I had booked…even though I had a complaint about security…. I notified the online company and after some red tape, the issue MAY get resolved.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey? Share your experiences!