“Seriously ... Why would I want eat here again?” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 139 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: Chinese
Palm Coast, Florida
“Seriously ... Why would I want eat here again?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Being Asian myself, I have a soft spot in my heart for oriental food every now and then. Anxious to try some place new, I happened upon this restaurant. Yes ... its another Chinese buffet. But honestly ... I would have done better going to the supermarket and microwaving a boxed Chinese dinner. Good selection similar to most ... but the flavor was lack luster. It's sad this day and age when every dollar counts that my dollar could have been better spent elsewhere.

Visited January 2013

florida or ohio
“seafood galore, including crab!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

this is much more than a chinese buffet! it's easy to pass by on dunlawton just west of nova road, but that would be a mistake. we have lived here for decades and while l agree aunt catfish and monterey grill are good, add this to your list. WHY? if you like seafood, they offer salmon, tilapia, shrimp, oysters and even better CRAB LEGS. what? you don't see them? that's because you have to ask for them. and there is an extra charge. how much? $3.50/lb. yes, if you can believe it, the bring two snow crab clusters for $3.50 it's almost like you know the owner or something. l don't know how they do it. also they have a large sushi bar and fresh bar. there are also desserts galore and everything else you would expect from a chinese buffet, including the misspellings like bake seafood, instead of baked seafood (that entree is great by the way).
guess what else, it's not expensive. it's a little off road, find it. you will be glad you did.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Orange, Florida
“Good place for Chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went there for the first time since we moved here, will be going back! Place is very clean and neat. We were seated within a minute. Waitress came and got out drink order then we went to the buffet, there are lots of choices there ( four full two side islands ) with just about anything you might want. Most of the food was excellent except for the egg roll and won-ton soup, egg roll was too tough but the won-ton soup was just plain bad! Other than those two items everything else was great. Shrimp and snow peas was real tasty with the shrimp being cooked perfectly ( they can be easily over cooked and tough ).
Overall it was a very pleasant visit and the price was very good! I highly recommend them!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake City FL
“One of the nicest Chinese restaurants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was really impressed by everything! This restaurant is the cleanest Chinese buffet that I've been to and decorated nicely. There were many food selections and they kept the food fresh and coming! The server was good and this is a friendly place. It was very reasonably priced, as well. My family and I will definitely go back the next time we are in the Daytona area! I just wish we lived closer!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
SC PA
“Newly remodeled Joy Luck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Wow, the new Joy Luck is terrific. We hadn't been to FL in a year, so was pleasantly surprised! Everything is new and the food was great. Can't wait 'til next year!!

• Visited May 2012