“Best value in Port Orange” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
York, Pennsylvania
“Best value in Port Orange”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

If value is derived from quality, cost, pleasant experience and good service, then Monterey Grill is the best value! I have a second home in Port Orange so I have the opportunity to develop my list of favorites and MG is very high on it. I have been to the restaurant 6+ in the past year and am never disappointed. Whether for a light lunch or full meal, their very well planned menu has many good options. All this at a reasonable cost makes this place a winner in my book.

Visited May 2014

Port Orange, Florida
“Great Local Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Monterey Grill has a nice varied menu. The Potato Soup is great if you happen to be there on a night when they have it. Burgers are good and try the Salmon.

This is a regular stop for us and we eat our most meals.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ormond Beach
“Nice Local Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

My family enjoyed eating at the Monterey Grill. Friendly staff and great food! Everybody's meals were excellent. We live close by and will be back soon. We had everything from salads to fish dishes.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Never got past the front door! Rude host”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

My granddaughter and I went for breakfast last Sunday morning as she had told me it was very good. We arrived and gave them our name and were told it would be a 10-15 minute wait, which was fine. After sitting and watching six tables get sat, four of which came in after us, we questioned why we were not being sat. The 'host' Nathan' was VERY rude and sarcastically told us they had reservations. We knew some of the guest had reservations because we heard them tell the host, but we also heard two tables say that they did not. Nathan disagreed very sarcastically with us and accused us of being rude. That was enough for me. We got up and walked out and went elsewhere. He certainly could have remedied the situation by apologizing and telling us he would seat us as soon as possible, but instead he chose to lose two customer. I think management should know how he treats the guests.

Visited May 2014
Palm Coast, Florida
“Fantastic food! Great selection. Moderate pricing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had reservation for 6 pm on Mother's day but arrived earlier than expected. However, we were seated immediately. This was our first visit after reviewing comments on Urban Spoon. We will definitely be back!!!!

• Visited May 2014