“Peek-A-Boo” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Peek-A-Boo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I see You! Talk About It!
The King and The Queen known as Richie & Dawn. Let's proclaim their fame with honor!
" Hear ye, hear ye. " it's that thing people say when they agree or want!

Port Orange, Florida
“Best breakfast I ever ate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family and I went to His & Hers Cafe on Nova Road last weekend....the atmosphere was amazing...you are definetly not in a diner, but you pay diner prices. My kids had the pancakes and the cook made them to look like a ninja turtle for my son and a flower for my daughter. My husband attempted to eat the "Big A Omlette" a 12 egg omlette with everything in it...served with home fries and toast..they have got to be kidding..it was delicious but he had to take half home. I am not a breakfast eater and was so happy that they serve lunch at breakfast and visa versa, so I had a California Club that was to die for....if you haven't been yet you should stop by.. 6am to 3pm daily...the owners are always there and the staff is very attentive and friendly.. They also have a side room for large parties or meetings.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Petersburg, FL
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

You walk in to a very well appointed little "Mom and Pop" complete with two bars, very beautifully decorated. Dark eggplant painted walls, nicely appointed. We were there for breakfast and were pleasantly pleased with our food. Eggs tasted very fresh, service was excellent, Go you will enjoy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina Smoky Mountains, North Carolina
“Excellent Food, Service and Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Great servers with personality. Very friendly. Fast service. Food was great. Owner went table to table to assure guests happiness and quality. This is a gorgeous place also. Our new favorite for breakfast and lunch. Parking can be tough and finding it isn't easy because of its location in a strip mall but well worth the effort. Well done!

Visited March 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“First day in their new location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Today was the first day they were open in their new location at the other end of a small shopping center from the World of Beer. When you first walk in the restaurant is warm and inviting. I was greeted promptly, seated and my order taken.

Since this is a new location, I expect there to be some issues that will probably be worked out as time goes on. There were two things that bothered me (which may not bother anyone else) once I got acclimated. One was the track lighting. Everywhere I tried to look the lights were shining right in my eyes. I changed seats at my table and ended up changing tables twice. The last time was behind the "bookcase wall" which was better. The second thing was the amount of noise. The sound was up on the TV that was near my table but I couldn't hear it above the music that was playing on the speaker system. Between the two neither could be heard enough to enjoy and just added a lot of distracting background noise. I would suggest turning on the TV's closed captioning and turning off the sound.

I had a Reuben with fries and a small garden salad. The lettuce looked fairly fresh but the onions and tomatoes did not. The fries were good and hot when they arrived. The Reuben was brought as requested, light on the sauerkraut. The corned beef was skimpy and unfortunately couldn't even be tasted over the burnt bread.

I rated this higher than I normally would for this type of experience just because it was their first day. I would try this restaurant again later on when they have been open for a while.

• Visited January 2014