Stayed here for 3 days on business. The rooms had a stale and musty smell. The air conditioner was loud and I agree with a previous reviewer, that the stand alone humidifer in the room was loud as well. Both were always running which made it difficult to sleep. Breakfast was sparse and please get rid of those crumbly microwaved eggs. The person working breakfast didn't seem to be highly motivated in restocking items when they ran low. Bed and pillows were lumpy. Try another place......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a relaxing and rewarding stay at the newly refurbished Hampton Inn Port Charlotte hotel. Discover the old world tranquility and spectacular wildlife of Charlotte Harbor. Our inviting hotel is nestled on a private lake in the prestigious Deep Creek area of Port Charlotte, Florida. Unwind on pristine beaches or enjoy world-class fishing expeditions and peaceful river excursions near the hotel. Visit the charming town of Punta Gorda and view historic mansions or dine and shop in Fisherman’s Village.Relax in a comfortable guest room with thoughtful amenities at Hampton Inn Port Charlotte hotel recently completely remodeled in 2013. Unwind with a movie or selection of premium channels on a 32-inch HD flat-screen TV. Stay connected with business with free high speed internet access and catch up with work at the desk. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast overlooking Sandhill Lake. Even if you're in a rush, don't miss the most important meal of the day. On your way out, simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Revive with an energizing workout in the fitness center or a refreshing swim in the pool. Make business easy in the business center complete with helpful amenities and services.All newly remodeled rooms include Hampton's Cloud 9 Bed and Bedding, complete with fresh, clean duvet covers and triple sheeting. Our rooms not only feature all Hampton standard amenities, but also 32" HD TV, but refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and a laptop tray for your use. Hampton Inn thinks of everything a guest needs, and the Port Charlotte location offers a 100% new property. Enjoy our new Sundry Shop, Fitness Center, Pool Area and Business Center, as well as lobby, breakfast area and guest rooms. When you leave the Hampton Inn Port Charlotte, you will be well rested and energized for work or leisure travel! Come Feel The Hamptonality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda Hotel Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Hampton Inn