“NY Pizza -- not the best I've had for certain” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 155 Restaurants in Port Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bella Napoli Pizzeria takes pride in providing quality ingredients for its finest customers. What makes Bella Napoli Pizzeria different is that we try to stay true to what we have learned over the years. You will find the same original family recipes every time you come into our establishment. Bella Napoli Pizzeria commits to using the highest quality ingredients for all its recipes. It is the pizza and ambiance that will bring you back to when you had first tried Bella Napoli. Bella Napoli strives for the greatest consumer experience not only when you dine-in our restaurant, but on all levels of your experience. Only the best possible staff who embody our mission and values joins the Bella Napoli family!
Texas
“NY Pizza -- not the best I've had for certain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We went here for dinner one evening in late October, craving for a true NY style pizza. We started with a large antipasto salad, which was OK, nothing special. The pizza was decent, but not what we consider to be true NY quality pizza. Next time I am in Port Charlotte, I will try a different pizza place. This one just did not do it for me.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Easy to find, on the corner of Kings Hwy and Rampart, in the Winn-Dixie Plaza. This is simply the best pizza you'll find in all of Charlotte County.

Visited July 2013
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We just found this restaurant. Exceptional pizza. Anxious to go back and try more. We'll definitely take our children and other guests there.

• Visited November 2013
Port Charlotte, Florida
“I thought I was in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

It has been years since I had NY style Pizza, this is the best in Florida.Great food took me back to my days in the City..The gnocci was excellent. Thnaks to Tammy and Sal our experience was fantastic.We are going to be regulars

• Visited November 2013
North Port, Florida
“Hidden Gem, Great Value, Nice Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We've either eaten at this restaurant or gotten a carryout pizza, and have always had an excellent experience.

Bella Napoli is in a strip mall on the north side of U.S. 41 just east of Toledo Blade; if you don't watch out, you'll miss it (and that's why I called it a "hidden gem").

We just finished eating an extra-large sausage pizza that we picked up and brought home. The crust is thin and has a great taste, simple real dough baked properly that is flavorful on its own. The sauce and cheese are also simply stated and complement the crust. The sausage is presented in slices of a mild Italian sausage with just enough to blend with the other elements without overwhelming them. This is one pizza my husband will eat, and he's particularly picky about his food, so the fact that he likes it says a lot. My issue with pizza from restaurants is that most places oversalt their food for my tastes, but I have no issues here.

The pizza was hot and ready when we arrived after phoning in the order from home, about 15 minutes away. For a very large pizza, it was only $16.95, which is extremely reasonable. The staff has always been pleasant and courteous when we eat in-house or simply pick up a pizza, and that was the case again today.

We have never been there at a time when there has been much of a crowd (we normally eat there on Saturdays around 2 p.m.), but there is a medium-size diningroom so I would imagine that they have lunch and evening diners, plus overflow on Sundays from the two churches that share the strip mall.

I would highly recommend a visit to Bella Napoli to anyone interested in pizza or other Italian dishes.

• Visited September 2013