“Thai one on!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: (941) 629-0727
Highlands, North Carolina
“Thai one on!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Located in a strip mall the appearance from outside isn't much. However, the interior is decorated very nicely and it's very clean. Service was prompt and efficient and prices were very reasonable. For $6.50 I got a cup of soup and a bowl of red curry chicken with a scoop of rice. The plate was delicious but I had asked for a "4" on their spicy scale of 1-5 and it tasted like a "1". The other two people in my party had ordered low on the scale so maybe there was some confusion between the server and the kitchen. It was still very good but I'm only giving as many points to them as what my spiciness level SHOULD have been. Will definitely try it again though and for the value it's hard to beat.

Visited March 2013

CONWAY
“Great Thai food !!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We ate here two nites in a row, the food was sooooo good. When you are looking for good Thai food, you will not be disappointed here. They have a great menu, and the prices are extremely reasonable. The waitresses are very pleasant, and the food arrives within 5 minutes of placing your order!!! Your GPS may not find the exact street number, but it is right next to a Binge establishment in a large strip mall. Eat here and you will leave very happy, as they say. Two nights in a row on a three night stay, what else can I say????

Visited December 2012
burlington, vt, usa
“The Best Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Usually, you don't get to have great service, great food, and reasonable prices in one place. But, Thai Cafe does it all. We have been eating here for years and it never disappoints. I love the spicy Duck and basil stir fry. The Pad Thai is awesome. They will "heat" a dish to any level. I usually take 4/5. But, if you ask for mild, you'll get it. And, if you ask for Thai spicy (like my husband does), don't share the dish with just anybody.

People are discovering Thai Cafe. I'm so happy for them, but it's getting harder to get a table.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A real gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I really think that Suzy mobile who says she knows Thai food, has eaten too often at Americanised Thai restaurants. I can assure you all the staff, and the owner is Thai born and bred, and as can be seen by the vast majority of the reviews, the food is just about perfect. I suggest her part returns and gives them another try, all restaurants can have a bad day. As for me?, I have no connection with the Thai Cafe, other than a regular satisfied customer, who has never had a bad meal there.

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Dont judge a book”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My daughter and I decided to try this hidden gem. From outside the strip mall it seems dingy... that is deception at its finest! We have eaten there several times since. Food is always stellar.

Visited August 2012