Returned today from a 6-night stay at this hotel while in the area for a baseball tournament. We had a group of 20 rooms and the staff was very accommodating and family friendly. Breakfast each morning was pretty good with the menu rotating each day. Waffles, sausage, french toast, potatoes, biscuits, gravy, cold items and real eggs -- we watched as they cracked 4 flats worth each day! The rooms were ample sized, especially the suites. The location is adjacent to i-75 and surrounded by a few restaurants, a Starbucks and a grocery store, to name a few, and it's only about 7 miles from the town center area that has many more offerings. Thanks again to Bill, Susan and the front desk guy with the beard for being so friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte provides clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced guest rooms & suites year round. We provide a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast every morning that consists of fresh scrambled eggs made from real eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, danishes, fruits, coffee, juice, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Country Inn And Suites Port Charlotte