We stayed here on January 11 and 17. Parked our truck and trailer at the motel and rode the Harley down to the Florida Keys for a few days. The whole property looks brand new, rooms were very clean and comfortable. The outdoor hot tub was a great asset. Staff, especially Susan at the front desk were wonderful to deal with and very pleasant. One of the best Country Inns I've stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte provides clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced guest rooms & suites year round. We provide a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast every morning that consists of fresh scrambled eggs made from real eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, danishes, fruits, coffee, juice, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Carlson, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Country Inn And Suites Port Charlotte