We stayed here while visiting friends who live in Punta Gorda, so it was very convenient for that.
The room was quite large with a king bed (which was a bit too hard). It included a comfy chair with an ottoman where I sat to watch TV. The refrigerator was nice to have, although it was on the small side, and there was a microwave (which we never used). There were plenty of outlets for electronics, hot breakfast was provided, and it was conveniently located right off I-75.
Our room faced highway and we could easily hear the traffic on Kings Hwy. I don't think the thermostat is calibrated correctly; we needed to set it 2-3 degrees lower than "normal" and even then it took too long to kick in.
There was no door stop in the bathroom. At some point in the past, someone opened the door hard enough that the towel hook on the back of the door slammed into the wall, taking a chunk out of it.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte provides clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced guest rooms & suites year round. We provide a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast every morning that consists of fresh scrambled eggs made from real eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, danishes, fruits, coffee, juice, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Carlson, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.