My husband and I visited the Lodge and Club 16 years ago when we got married. We loved the room and the location, and looked forward to staying again this year since we had friends visiting Ponte Vedra. We still found many things we liked, but it wasn't as nice as the first time.
Things we liked:
Great service! It is like being on a cruise ship.
Our room had a fireplace which was a nice touch.
They have an adults only pool, which I really liked.
The bed was very comfy and the room layout was nice.
The nightly turndown service with cute little gifts included.
Loved my day at the Spa at the Inn. Beautiful spa.
I liked that they opened the outdoor Oasis bar on Saturday because of the nice weather, even though it is usually closed between November and February.
Things that could be improved:
The lighting could be better - hard to find a place bright enough to read.
The rooms could use some sprucing up - a new coat of paint would help a lot.
Food quality was uneven. For the prices (overpriced!0, food should be excellent every time, but mostly it was just okay.
The pool and bar was taken over by the club members on the weekend, so it was a little hard to enjoy those amenities on Saturday/Sunday.
Things that were not acceptable:
Ants in the kitchen.
Wet carpet the day we checked in.
Extremely high food prices - typically not worth it. If you stay here - you may want to frequent the other restaurants in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge And Club At Ponte Vedra Beach Hotel Ponte Vedra Beach
- The Lodge And Club At Ponte Vedra Beach Hotel
- Hotel Ponte Vedra Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Framed by palm trees and sand dunes, The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach sparkles as a sophisticated oceanfront beach resort and private membership club in Florida. Built in 1989, The Lodge’s Mediterranean-inspired architecture combines yesteryear’s grandeur and romance with today’s conveniences. Every year, thousands of travelers descend to beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach for their winter escape. Along our beautiful beach near Jacksonville, you’ll find tennis, golf, shopping, spa and seasonal activities to make your Florida vacation unforgettable. Ponte Vedra Resorts also makes it easy to visit, explore our vacation specials for the latest lodging deals in Ponte Vedra. Plan your next Florida vacation with us and experience our luxury resort with resort amenities and beachfront access that will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.