“Pretty good...” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Aqua Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: A1A and PGA Blvd
Description: We are a "Top 25" restaurant known for it eclectic seafood,steak and pasta dishes. A Ponte Vedra Beach institution since 1988. Private dining room for parties up to 60. Outside lake-view dining. Online reservation accepted through Open Table. Separate sports theme lounge with 7 HDTV's with NFL Ticket, ESPN Game Day. Happy Hour Monday-Friday 4-7PM. Half-price drinks, house wine and draft beer.
Chicago
“Pretty good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Wonderful decor. We were seated immediately and given a choice of a table or booth. Our waiter was wonderful and service was excellent. The menu is a bit overwhelming with too many options for pairing seafood with different seasonings. The calamari which they describe as "the best" is sadly below average. The broiled seafood plate included amazing scallops. The rice on the plate was average. There was a four dollar split charge. Between aqua and palm valley, I would go to palm valley.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Central FL
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our dining experience started out just fine from the get-go but sadly went badly downhill there after. I called ahead to ask for a 5:30 pm reservation and the lady was very nice that answered the phone. We had a pleasant walk from our hotel through parking lots to where the restaurant was located and got seated right away. We were waited on promptly but had to endure a too long explanation of their more expensive dishes by the waitress. We don't mind a short presentation plus what happened to just asking questions about the foods you are interested in from the menu? I felt that I was forced into a timeshare presentation but this is a restaurant. Got our food promptly for the 2 of us. We both ordered the crab salad (average) and a martini (good). When we finished eating what was served to us and with no follow-up from the waitress so we could get our bill (all eye contact avoided by the way), a young man offered us dessert but we declined and asked for our bill. Finally got it later and were glad to escape!!! We will not go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Paoli, Pennsylvania, United States
“I love the Aqua Grill in PVB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My favorite hangout/restaurant in Ponte Vedra Beach, the hidden jewel of Northeast Florida. I've been going there for Friday night happy hour for years for the camaraderie and for the fantastic food. Whether you like a lively bar scene or an excellent meal in a beautiful setting, this is the place to be. The staff is incredibly friendly and is always ready to make your experience the best it can be.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great value for a delicious lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I am visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Ponte Vedra Beach this week and I had a wonderful lunch at the Aqua Grill today! I live in Asheville,NC where we are very lucky to have outstanding restaurants, so I appreciate good food and good service.

First of all, our waitress Chelsea was wonderful - friendly, attentive and professional, but the most outstanding part of our lunch was the food! You might say "how great could a salad be?" . . . well my Cobb salad was so good I asked to meet the person who made it! Tiana is that person and I told her how good it was and how beautifully presented it was. So, if you go to this restaurant, and I recommend that you do, treat yourself to the Cobb salad. Also, ask if you can meet Tiana - we all like to know that we're doing a good job!

Jacksonville, Florida
“GREAT all the way around!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Excellent food AND service, which is hard to find!!! With the menu choices it was hard to decide. Atmosphere was very inviting as well. Can't wait to go back and eat outdoors (when the weather warms up that is)!!!

• Visited February 2013