“We love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“We love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

When I say we I mean our association. We've had our state convention in Ponte Vedra, FL at least 10 times in the past 15 years. A friend of mine and I discovered this on our first time. We were looking for cold beer and great oysters on the half shell and we found it. Two nights later our whole group went there for dinner. Every time we go back to Ponte Vedra my fried and I go back for the cold beer and oysters and we will eat dinner at least once while we are there. I always get the fried shrimp it's great. I do miss being able to hit golf balls off their dock to the basket on the tree across the Intercostal water way!!

Visited July 2013

Arcadia, California
“Fun and great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place is located right on the water. They have an outdoor stage for entertainment. They have a little putt putt. They have a couple other outdoor games. The atmosphere is fun there's indoor outdoor seating. I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a place to have cocktails and food and relax and enjoy.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Local favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

While not as sophisticated as its neighbor, Lulu's is a local favorite with great food and great service. I have dined there many times and never been disappointed. Their fried shrimp is the best (IMO) of anywhere in this area. Outdoor, covered seating offers a nice view of the intracoastal waterway, Service, friendly and fast -- even when crowded.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Looked up restaurants on TripAdvisor and found this place. Since we were craving seafood we decided to try it. It was fantastic. The service was excellent. We sat outside overlooking the water. We tried the Blacked Mahi Mahi....very good!! To top it off, we had Key Lime pie for dessert. It's the best we've ever had. Great food!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“My compliments to the chef, waiter, and band :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

As a regular to PV fish camp I was hesitant but glad my friends guided us here for dinner. I ordered the Grilled grouper special which came on a bed of mixed greens, with balsamic vinegar reduction sauce and mango salsa....it was so delish!! The waiter didn't miss a beat, even got smiles when I asked for extra lemons, napkins, etc (we had a large table including 3 kids) and not one item was wrong, it was very fresh, tasted great. The sunset was surreal beside the water and the band added the perfect touch to an already perfect evening. BTW, we all shared the strawberry shortcake and it was perfection as well...We will be back :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere