We have stayed here before, but often have been unable to reserve a room for our entire stay due to its popularity. This time, however, we were fortunate to be able to stay for four nights. As always, service, quality of room, breakfast, and most importantly, staff, were all excellent. This Hilton Garden Inn goes beyond expectations. Freshly baked cookies are available every night as well as Starbucks coffee and quality teas which are in the lobby throughout the day. Front desk personnel were all professional yet friendly. Waitress service in the breakfast room was very good as well as the excellent selection of breakfast foods and drinks. This hotel is on the grounds of Sawgrass and so walking is pleasurable as well as safe and interesting. A local Publix is just steps away as well as a CVS and numerous shops and restaurants. One restaurant, Mulligan's Pub, is attached to the hotel itself. It has a Monday to Friday "happy hour" as well as a limited selection of food. Staff were friendly and wine pours were generous. Our king sized room had a balcony and was very clean, spacious and comfortable. Hotel also has free internet service and a small exercise room as well as a pool and a jacuzzi(which we did not use). Ponte Vedra Beach is a very short drive away ( I actually walked there in under twenty minutes and then strolled along the secluded beach).. Reward yourself with a stay here, but be sure to book early so as not to be disappointed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of renowned TPC Sawgrass, minutes from beautiful northeast Florida beaches, the award-winning Hilton Garden Inn in Ponte Vedra Beach offers a unique boutique hotel experience with all the amenities and service you expect from a Hilton hotel. Of our 127 large rooms, 61 are suites, some with jetted tubs. Our unrivaled location in the middle of Florida's First Coast of Golf ensures that we're a golfer's haven, but there's plenty more for our guests to enjoy off the links. Several outstanding restaurants, a spa, and a large variety of upscale shops are within a few minutes' walk in Sawgrass Village. If you're in the mood to explore, stroll the beach at Mickler's Landing, hike Guana River State Park by trail or by kayak, or charter a boat for some offshore fishing at nearby Mayport Naval Station or Vilano Beach. Of course, you don't have to leave our northeast Florida Beaches Area hotel to find something to do. Start your day with our breakfast buffet or your own cooked-to-order breakfast. Take a refreshing dip in our heated outdoor pool or a soak in our heated spa. Get your heart pumping in the complimentary fitness center, or relax by the fireplace in the lobby library with a good book. Complimentary high speed wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel, including the business center. If you're planning a business meeting, conference, a beach wedding or social event, the Hilton Garden Inn can accommodate groups of up to 100 guests in more than 1900 square feet of configurable indoor and outdoor meeting space. Whether it's a golf vacation, a romantic Florida getaway, business travel, or a social event, the Hilton Garden Inn in Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra is your ideal destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra Hotel Ponte Vedra Beach
- Hilton Ponte Vedra Beach
- Ponte Vedra Beach Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra