“No service rendered” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Jacksonville
“No service rendered”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

This was our first visit here based upon the reviews. My wife and I were seated around 5:35. We sat down, looked at the menu and decided what we wanted to order. We waited for our server. A young man was putting salt, pepper, and cheese shakers on the table. After waiting for about 10 minutes we asked the young man if he knew where our server was. He replied he would check. Around the same time another group was seated at the table next to us. Within 2 minutes a server asked them what they wanted to drink. By now we had waited over 15 minutes without anyone acknowledging us for our order. We got up and told the hostess and she was seemingly concerned, but at this point we told them we were finished waiting any longer. I saw a total of 4 servers on our side of the restaurant and not one of them seemed concerned about our existence. Well no more. This place is on our do not visit list.

• Visited April 2014

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Mediocre Italian Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We went here since it was near the house. Pizza is good - other Italian dishes less so. I ordered lasagna and the inside was still cold when served. Wish it was a better spot.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Neighborhood Pasta/Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Napoli's Pastaria in Ponte Vedra offers good pasta and pizza at a reasonable price. The service here was very friendly, and the atmosphere was clean and comfortable. They had a couple TV's for you football fans so you don't have to miss any big plays. The Eggplant Parm sub had generous amounts of eggplant and nicely balanced with cheese. It was served hot and was very tasty.

Visited November 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I drove by this restaurant and decided to give it a try for a quick lunch. The inside is cute and clean. The waitress was very friendly and professional. I had the Caprese salad and it was delicious! My friend had a wrap sandwich and lover hers too.

I'll definitely be going back!

Visited November 2013
“Unprofessional owner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

It's been about a year since I first went to Napolis until we are there again last week. Our service was great and the food was satisfying. Both times I have been here, however, the owner was bitter and grumpy. He seemed to have had a few too many drinks and was rude and unprofessional to his staff. Would only go back if I was guaranteed Pete as a server.

• Visited July 2013