“Good, No Longer Great” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Dallas
“Good, No Longer Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This property is starting to show wear and tear sadly. I have stayed here many times over the years and am disappointed in the current condition of the rooms in particular. As a Platinum member, my hubby and I had a nice king room with a lovely view of the waterfalls. It was interesting to see beautiful artwork in the room and nice granite with his and her sinks in the bathroom, however a disgusting and patched popcorn painted ceiling and a nasty and musty air conditioning vent. The robe hanging in the closet was dirty when I stated to put it on and the bathtub with shower had old fixtures...not a nice tile shower as in most resorts. On the other hand, the front desk staff and the valet guys were just great. Hopefully, more updates are on the books because this property needs to be great again!

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We went here to get away from Sebring and were not let down by all the comfort and service! I loved the spa and we had a couples massage, and I had a facial. The service was great. While waiting for the massage I had a glass of champagne with fruit added and a cheese plate that was out of this world. I will make sure to come back this summer with the family as we are never let down by Marriot and the hotels we have stayed at in the past!

Room Tip: Just call an ask they are very helpful and can answer most questions.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My husband booked a surprise getaway for the two of us, but decided to take our youngest along during NJ Teacher's conference week. Our 15 year old didn't want to leave. The property and staff were outstanding, and the rooms were perfect. I utilized the fitness center and spa, simply relaxing!
The hotel has excellent restaurants and several other nice options close by. My husband loved the golf course, and our teen son has asked for a return trip! Can't wait to return with or without the rest of our family!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We spent three days at this Marriott for a business event but I could see that the people who were there for leisure must have had a great time. We had a golf outing for our conference - very nice course. I used the spa and had a massage - the masseuse was excellent. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I wanted to tell everyone about Matt. First he made the best omlettes I have ever had. Next his personality with me and the other guests was very good as he was always in a great mood and very social with all the guests as we moved through the buffet line. I dont write reviews very often but Matt is an exception as he always went above and beyond the call of duty. I will definately be back to this hotel and I cant wait to see Matt again at the buffet.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

WONDERFUL STAY, BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY, AMAZING SERVICE
We stayed for 3 nights over a weekend (Nov 13-16) and had an amazing time. Billed as a golf resort, I was hesitant to take my wife and 2 young kids but thankfully I was wrong to be concerned. The resort had plenty for my young kids to do; the beach club was only a 5 min shuttle ride away (with a nicely heated pool), multiple pools at the hotel and 2 hot tubs, ping pong, checkers/chess at the lobby bar, and a very cool scavenger hunt with actual prizes for the kids at each stop.
I wish I had kept track of everyone to be able to single them out for their service (Daniel is the only name I remember) but everyone we ran into (from the front desk to the shuttle drivers to the waiters) were great.
As we were driving away, my kids and wife were already talking about coming back for another trip.

Stayed November 2014
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed in late October for 4 nights. Room was on the 6th floor. Pipes
in bathroom LOUDLY gurgled all night. Complained to front desk twice, but noise persisted. I was still gurgling when I left. Suggest staying on restaurant side of hotel as friends who stayed there reported no problems.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa

Address: 1000 PGA Tour Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Location: United States > Florida > Ponte Vedra Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Ponte Vedra Beach
#3 Romantic Hotel in Ponte Vedra Beach
#4 Family Hotel in Ponte Vedra Beach
Hotel Class:4 star — Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa 4*
Nestled along the Florida coast in Ponte Vedra Beach, Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa stretches across 63 stunning acres and is a breathtaking destination for golf getaways, family vacations, romantic escapes and meetings. The resort offers 511 luxurious guest rooms, suites and residential-style Villas surrounded by a beautiful landscape of trees, lagoons, waterfalls and views to the green fairways of TPC Sawgrass. Play over 99 holes of championship golf, with direct cart path access to the courses at TPC Sawgrass, or treat yourself to a soothing treatment at the Sawgrass Spa. Whether you're looking for an iconic golf experience, relaxing beach getaway or the perfect meeting venue, the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa is the tranquil retreat you've been looking for. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort And Spa
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Hotel Ponte Vedra Beach
Marriott Ponte Vedra Beach
Marriott Hotel Sawgrass

If you own or manage Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.