“Wonderful Clean Casino” 5 of 5 stars

Lakeland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Clean Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

2 visits in March 2009 and won both times, 800.00 and 4200. Nice and clean, no smoking, great food on buffet . Headed there today. A hostess on last visit offered me a room for 2 nices at local hotel so we are going today. Easy access off of 95 or the florida turnpike.

We live in tampabay area and often go to Tampa hardrock and never win. SO you see how happy I was.

We visited hollywood hardrock in March also, put 500.00 in slots left empty handed. It is nice place to visit but dont play there.

Lubbock, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 738 helpful votes
“Friday Night Seafood Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2009

Ok, so it is a buffet and you do serve yourself. The food choices are many, diverse and very fresh tasty delicious. The crab legs and shrimp are sooo good. I had a beef rib, the biggest most tender I have ever had. Didn't eat more than one because the seafood looked so good. I went for the crabs and shrimp, so I didn't go for much else. I over indulged on the crabs and shrimp. The price was reasonable and the service was good. To top it off, we went for coffee and it was fresh, hot and delicious. I had some fresh fruit and clam chowder. The chowder was just ok ,fruit very tasty. There were many interesting pasta choices, paella, salads, steamed veggies and many other yummy looking choices that I passed up on. I could go back tomorrow night thats how good it was. There was plenty of parking. The place was hopping with people playing the slots and cards. Best of all, no smoking in the casino. Enjoy the pics...

Pittsburgh
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Wish we lived closer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2008

While visiting Fort Lauderdale we were trying to find a seafood buffet but couldn't! Thanks to the internet and TripAdvisor we found one at the Isle Buffet - Friday and Saturday nights! It was fantastic. Food was fresh and restocked constantly. Price was fabulous ($23?) which included your soft drink, buffet and dessert bar. We stayed and played a few slots and bet on the horses....even though we didn't win any $ it was a great night! Love the fact that it is non-smoking also! Would DEFINATELY go back if we were in the area.

Rockledge, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Casino!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2008

I highly recommend this casino. When you sign up you receive a certificate for a free lunch or dinner (expires same day) and good for 30 days (starting tomorrow) match play. We had dinner in the Buffet and it was very good. Our meal would have cost $35 but we had the certificates for free!! We will definately be back!!

south carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Isle of Capri Casino Is Worth The Trip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2008

The Isle Of Capri Casino is a good clean casino in South Florida (Pompano Beach). 1,500 slot machines (2 cents and up). No table games. Casino is totally NON-SMOKING. Harness racing track on one side and casino on other. Racing Wed., Fri. & Sat. nights. Casino open (7) days and nights. Lots of restaurants &bars. Lots of parking. This is NOT the Siminole Casino at the Hard Rock Hotel in the same area. The Siminoe Casino is a SMOKING facility and the slots seem much tighter there.