“win win win” 5 of 5 stars

Boynton Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“win win win”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My review is definitely tilted to the positive side, because I won a jackpot there; however, their lack of multiple restaurant choices is a negative...the machines were fairly loose and the choices seemed endless

Stuart, Florida
“Nice way to spend a few hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I went here with friends and we had an enjoyable time.
The casino is non-smoking, which is a major plus for us.
Lots of penny slots too! And the aisles between machines are not crowded, so it's easy to move around.
There are restaurants too, when you want to take a breather from gambling. We really loved the buffet restaurant, where everything tastes fresh and delicious.
All in all, it was a great experience!

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“non smoking, clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

deli is great, with reasonable large portions. Casino is smoke free and clean. It now costs $3 to have your car parked for you.

Visited March 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“A little Horse racing with just a touch of Gambling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

A great place to spend a whole afternoon and night with some harness horse racing, poker, restaurants 3 to choose (Steak, Italian and Buffet) from and 1500 slot machines, all this on a Friday night and if you're lucky you might see also a band playing outside of the casino. All in all a great time but do not go with the eagerness to win, if you do, do not be greedy just walk away with whatever you have because with one pull you might lose it all.

Visited April 2014
Biddeford
“HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I don’t even know where to begin. First of all, we went to the bar and sat down for a quick drink. At 9:00 the “entertainment” came out. They consisted of a banjo player, a cello player, a two violinists. To be fair, they were pretty good..IF YOU WERE AT THE GRAND OL OPERY! Bluegrass music in a casino on a Friday night! That should have been my first clue to leave. I played a wide array of machines. (I was with two others). We each brought in $80.00. We knew we weren’t going to win big, we just wanted the entertainment. Betting .50 cents per spin, we lost out money in 45 MINUTES. This place robs you faster than Disney World. Everyone person I spoke with was losing money. Out of about 20 persons, NOT ONE said they were even or ahead. I know that it is gambling and I know you cant ever expect to beat the house, but the least they could do is let you play on these machines for a little while. I have been to Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun, Atlantic City and Las Vegas. This place is the worst of the bunch. Save your money and but yourself something nice.