“Got sick B4 leaving!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Got sick B4 leaving!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Went with my boyfriend because it's right down the block.We had no idea what was yet to come. He ordered the pork chops. They went down as if it was cardboard because they were so dry and hard. I don't remember what I had to eat, what I do remember though is that the food was so awful we both sent our dishes back. When the food came back, it didn't look any better than it was before. We ate it just to get it over with so that we can get out of there and that's not exactly what happened. My boyfriend jumped up from the table and ran to the men's room, I'll all tell you is that he lost his dinner, nothing stayed down. In my opinion this food is terrible and the place is filthy. Once we walked in we should've turned around and walked out, unfortunately we didn't. I hope this helps that you could be smarter than we were to save you the agony and disappointment.

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pompano Beach, Florida
“walked in and walked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I came here once to try something different. I ordered a coffee and a bagel but just the entire look of the place was so disgusting I took one sip of my coffee and did not eat more than a bite of my food. I gave my server enough to cover the bill and even tipped well as I always do, then immediately left and went somewhere else to find a meal. All in all, I wonder how these people stay in business. Maybe the food was wonderful and I just missed out, but it definitely does not have the look of anywhere I would ever consume food at.

Visited September 2011
Ft. Lauderdale
“I wish I had kept on driving”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have no intention of eating here again.
The atmosphere is decent and the wait staff is good but the food is really not good.
The outside of some of my meal was burned but the inside was cold.
The food is mediocre at best and I would rather just go somewhere else.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Truly Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

We have just returned from a holiday in Pompano Beach. We ate in Cosmos Diner one night and I can truthfully say it was one of the worst dining experiences of my life. The car park was empty (we should have paid attention to that!) Inside it was pretty dreary, in dire need of a makeover. Now to the food....... The salad leaves were brown at the ends, the soup was bland. My husband's roast chicken was tough and dry, it looked like it had been keeping warm for several days. I had chicken parmesan which was also pretty bad, it was covered in a thick layer of cheese which was overpowering. It was served on a bed of spaghetti swimming in water. Thankfully we will never have to go back there.
I have never given a bad review before, usually I just don't go back to a place if I have a bad experience. This however has to be up there with the worst!

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
“:(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was so disappointed at this diner. It has been around for years so I figured it was good. It needs a makeover, the food was blah. All I remember was when I walked out I said I am not going back there for breakfast. Its ok I am sure other people love it there, since it has been around forever.

Visited April 2012