You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Boston, Massachusetts
“very poor service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I went to Fl for our cousin's funeral. Stayed at this hotel for 5 days. This hotel had a very poor service. There was not hot water in the shower. The toilet was clugged. We had to unclug it ourselves. Had to bring our dirty towels at the front desk in order to get clean ones. There was no housekeepers to clean our suite. The trash stays there for 5 days. There was no trash can in the bathroom. There were roaches, we were afraid to eat their breakfast. The carpet at the entrance was sticky and duty. The kitchen was not fully equipped. Little towels they used for toilet that's what they offered us as dish sponge. That was so disgusting. Will never go to that place again. Was not worth the price. This hotel should of been $39.00 per night.

Room Tip: Quieter floor
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission. Regarding housekeeping, we provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. In response to your feedback, we will take your comments and coach our staff to make sure rooms are cleaned to our company’s high standards as well as making sure our amenities are explained during check-in. I hope that you will contact me directly, at fcp2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I just started making regular trips to the area for personal business reasons. We found this hotel online while looking for accomodations relatively close to our activities and at a reasonable price. SUGGESTION: Become a member of EXTENDED PERKS to get discount codes by e-mail.

Staff at check-in were very friendly. (This was our second stay at the hotel and the staff were friendly both times.) Check in process handled quickly.

Room was clean and tidy. I strongly suggest getting the STUDIO SUITE 1 KING BED rather than the STUDIO SUITE 1 QUEEN BED. We tried QUEEN option on our previous stay and the room is MUCH SMALLER. For a few dollars more, the KING is EXTREMELY spacious. The ONE BEDROOM SUITE option has a door between the bedroom and living room (based on what we were told) but if you do not need the door, just go for the STUDIO SUITE 1 KING BED.

Breakfast is minimal but OK. They have fresh fruit which is very nice. Instant oatmeal packets, hot water and coffee, muffins, snack bars, etc.

Do not hesitate to ask at the front counter for silverware, plates, mugs, etc. All available if you ask. We cleaned our silverware before using.

Large fridge in room. Very handy.

WIFI: Worked as advertised. Upgrade to faster service available for a fee.

Parking: Parking lot is well lit and clean.

Check out handled efficiently. Discounts handled at checkout if you had a discount code.

This hotel has a nice looking pool. We did not use but looked inviting. Lounge chairs and tables available poolside.

NEGATIVES: Towels are very thin and small. If there is anything they could improve it would be the quality of the towels.
Some of the longer term guests congregate in the parking lot to play music and talk. Our experience has been that they are friendly.

Overall, a positive experience and we will be going back.

Room Tip: Go for the Studio Suite King rather than the Studio Suite Queen. Much larger room.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We value your opinion so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered to you the value and experience you expect and deserve. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Ft.Lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My home was getting tented for termites so we needed a 1 night stay. I didn't want to pay a lot & I needed a pet friendly hotel. I got a great deal on line with a discount code.
Prior to booking I checked the reviews & I saw a friend of mine had stayed there. She was happy with the accommodations, so I went for it! I am glad I did! Very clean! Nice, friendly staff! I stayed in a 1 bedroom king suite, very spacious, due to the pet we needed the room. They assisted us with an early check in as well as a late check out.

Room Tip: Google for a discount coupon prior to booking. Corner suites are spacious!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Columbiana, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived Friday April 17, 2015 in the early afternoon with a business associate. We both had a room booked. We were greeted by a lovely desk clerk who informed us our rooms were not ready and it would be a few minutes. The lobby was large enough for us to catch up on some business and after a short while we were both given our rooms. Mine was on the first floor and was very nice and clean. There did seem to be a variety of guests staying at this property. I noticed a couple with a dog, mothers with children and industrial workers. Never saw any bugs or anything unpleasant.

Room Tip: A room near the exit doors are a bit noisy because of the heavy doors.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff could care less about your complaints. I will NEVER stay at another extended stay..the service was horrendous and so was 95% of the staff.I told them my room smelled, and the bathroom was dirty. Let's not forget the garbage left with 2 boxes of condoms. The room was not ready even after coming back 2 hrs later than told when room was ready...this place SUCKS

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

Clean rooms, hard beds, nice location, wish housekeeping kept up with the rooms so that I didn't have to get towels and take out the trash, but overall good stay. I was VERY concerned with past reviewers about bugs, but I DID NOT ENCOUNTER ANY which was great! Breakfast was to be expected for a grab and go. Wi-Fi free but if you want to upgrade speed it's additional. We were able to fit 6 people into our room very comfortably 3 adults 3 kids.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Moncton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

I stayed for seven nights recently. The check-in staff were very friendly and made check-in a breeze.

The rooms are very clean and kept up-to-date. One needs to request any and all kitchen tools from the front desk, including utensils, plates and toaster. I did encounter cockroaches in the kitchen and on my night stand. Not happy about it, but neither freaked-out. This cockroaches may explain the need to keep all kitchen items away from the kitchen.

All in all a decent stay and a good place to crash after a day at the beach.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.