“Friendly staff. Convenient location. Large room. Clean.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Friendly staff. Convenient location. Large room. Clean.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My wife and I just started making regular trips to the area for personal business reasons. We found this hotel online while looking for accomodations relatively close to our activities and at a reasonable price. SUGGESTION: Become a member of EXTENDED PERKS to get discount codes by e-mail.

Staff at check-in were very friendly. (This was our second stay at the hotel and the staff were friendly both times.) Check in process handled quickly.

Room was clean and tidy. I strongly suggest getting the STUDIO SUITE 1 KING BED rather than the STUDIO SUITE 1 QUEEN BED. We tried QUEEN option on our previous stay and the room is MUCH SMALLER. For a few dollars more, the KING is EXTREMELY spacious. The ONE BEDROOM SUITE option has a door between the bedroom and living room (based on what we were told) but if you do not need the door, just go for the STUDIO SUITE 1 KING BED.

Breakfast is minimal but OK. They have fresh fruit which is very nice. Instant oatmeal packets, hot water and coffee, muffins, snack bars, etc.

Do not hesitate to ask at the front counter for silverware, plates, mugs, etc. All available if you ask. We cleaned our silverware before using.

Large fridge in room. Very handy.

WIFI: Worked as advertised. Upgrade to faster service available for a fee.

Parking: Parking lot is well lit and clean.

Check out handled efficiently. Discounts handled at checkout if you had a discount code.

This hotel has a nice looking pool. We did not use but looked inviting. Lounge chairs and tables available poolside.

NEGATIVES: Towels are very thin and small. If there is anything they could improve it would be the quality of the towels.
Some of the longer term guests congregate in the parking lot to play music and talk. Our experience has been that they are friendly.

Overall, a positive experience and we will be going back.

Room Tip: Go for the Studio Suite King rather than the Studio Suite Queen. Much larger room.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ft.Lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My home was getting tented for termites so we needed a 1 night stay. I didn't want to pay a lot & I needed a pet friendly hotel. I got a great deal on line with a discount code.
Prior to booking I checked the reviews & I saw a friend of mine had stayed there. She was happy with the accommodations, so I went for it! I am glad I did! Very clean! Nice, friendly staff! I stayed in a 1 bedroom king suite, very spacious, due to the pet we needed the room. They assisted us with an early check in as well as a late check out.

Room Tip: Google for a discount coupon prior to booking. Corner suites are spacious!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Columbiana, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Arrived Friday April 17, 2015 in the early afternoon with a business associate. We both had a room booked. We were greeted by a lovely desk clerk who informed us our rooms were not ready and it would be a few minutes. The lobby was large enough for us to catch up on some business and after a short while we were both given our rooms. Mine was on the first floor and was very nice and clean. There did seem to be a variety of guests staying at this property. I noticed a couple with a dog, mothers with children and industrial workers. Never saw any bugs or anything unpleasant.

Room Tip: A room near the exit doors are a bit noisy because of the heavy doors.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The staff could care less about your complaints. I will NEVER stay at another extended stay..the service was horrendous and so was 95% of the staff.I told them my room smelled, and the bathroom was dirty. Let's not forget the garbage left with 2 boxes of condoms. The room was not ready even after coming back 2 hrs later than told when room was ready...this place SUCKS

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean rooms, hard beds, nice location, wish housekeeping kept up with the rooms so that I didn't have to get towels and take out the trash, but overall good stay. I was VERY concerned with past reviewers about bugs, but I DID NOT ENCOUNTER ANY which was great! Breakfast was to be expected for a grab and go. Wi-Fi free but if you want to upgrade speed it's additional. We were able to fit 6 people into our room very comfortably 3 adults 3 kids.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Moncton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed for seven nights recently. The check-in staff were very friendly and made check-in a breeze.

The rooms are very clean and kept up-to-date. One needs to request any and all kitchen tools from the front desk, including utensils, plates and toaster. I did encounter cockroaches in the kitchen and on my night stand. Not happy about it, but neither freaked-out. This cockroaches may explain the need to keep all kitchen items away from the kitchen.

All in all a decent stay and a good place to crash after a day at the beach.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

The rooms are nice and clean ...so are the kitchen area....the staff was friendly.....the pool needed some cleaning but it is windy so can't really complain.....I will return for sure.....I enjoyed my stay

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.