“first time at extended stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Yulee, Florida
“first time at extended stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

this was exactly what I was looking for. A studio apt. style room!! it was great. the little kitchen was more than I anticipated. the staff was friendly and service ready. the downsides to this location are as follows: (1) front door entry after hours - you have to be quick because the key reader is a few feet from the door and the door only stays unlocked for like 2 seconds. solution: increase the unlock time by 2 or 3 seconds. (2) trash pickup needed in and around the shrubbery and parking spaces more often. (3) to go south on I 95 from here you need to north or south 1 block to get to a southbound on ramp. no biggie OVERALL a very nice place and I will be a repeat customer!!

Room Tip: we were scheduled to be on the 3rd floor, when we inquired about being close to the front door the r...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hollywood, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been to Extended Stay Hotels few times, and this one was a real disappointment.
The good point : the room was big.
The bad points : the room was dirty (trash not emptied), stains on towels and hair in bed. I waited like 35 minutes for check in. WiFi was slow, very slow... And breakfast consisted on muffins, coffee, and instant oatmeal.
Not sure I'll go back there again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Arrived 8 pm unplanned. Big mistake. Front desk attendant named Jensen was a complete embarrassment to this company. The lack of customer service skills in this young man was appalling. That someone would leave him to be the first impression for their brand was baffling. I actually looked around a couple of times to see if I were being pranked. I really think he was the only employee on property. Scary thought. When he finally addresses me I ask him "If he had any double bed rooms available" and he mumbled "No". So I repeated to him that "You have no rooms available?" and he replied "Well, I have a handicap, a king room and a double bed room left. Long story short I got the room he originally told me they had none of. He then hands me the keys and proceeds to mumble how to get to the room and explain what is included in the room rate in chicken scratch written on the key holder. I saw the the wifi code posted at the front desk so no need to decyfer his handwriting. I also noticed signage that states that the hotel is completely non smoking. Upon entering the room there was a deep awful odor of cigarette smoke in the room. It stunk! I backed out into the hallway and held the door open for a few minutes before going in. The room was noticeably updated with new sofa and recliner and flooring. Kitchenette was clean with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, small stove and microwave. No utensils, dishes/glass ware nothing. Beds were very firm with cheap bedding. Towels were old and raggedy. Closet space was doable but NO In-room safe. I had no problem with the wifi. I did not purchase the upgraded speed. I checked email and surfed the web and mine was fast. Shady characters hang outside and wander into the hotel never being questioned. Never saw any security checking for registered guests. Creepy. We slept for about 4 hours and decided to leave and check into a Marriott. We didn't stay long enough to see the grab and go breakfast that was promised. If you are a female traveling alone or with small children, BUYER BEWARE. I would never return to this property even if it were complimentary. Every minute I stayed irritated me that I didn't go with my gut feeling to leave and not check in to begin with. Don't tell yourself it's just for one night like we did. Spend a few extra dollars and stay with someone you trust.
It'll be money well spent and a good night sleep!

Stayed December 2014
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm not saying it's perfect, not at all.
We have had issues here, but the staff has gone out of their way to fix them, and not only that, but to make it better. Besides that, sometimes the property can be quite dirty, specially the parking lot and side entrances, but keep in mind, that it's the guests who make such a mess, and it's usually when there is no cleaning/maintenance staff on the property, when they get there, everything gets cleaned up.
The rooms or suites, are very nice ( versus regular hotel rooms), they are ample, have full kitchen, sofa-bed, etc.
The staff, in particular ( General Manager Lee; Front desk staff Francie, Lepi, and one more young lady, who unfortunately I forgot her name; And last but definitively NOT least maintenance guy Fausto) have directly and mainly made an impact on our decision to make this establishment/hotel our main, if not only hotel to stay while here in Florida, which it's quite a long time, half a year every year we stay here.

Room Tip: if you have to use the sofa bed, the regular queen studio suite, can feel a little small once the so...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Ann Arbor, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not worth any of your money. We are not picky at all and do not require luxury hotels but this was the worst. Room had a weird odor, no hot water for us to shower, found a needle on the floor, heater in the living room wouldnt turn on, breakfast is the worst, it's just a bunch of random snacks laid out...overall the worst place to stay. Stay away!!! We found that the workers also seem over worked which is just sad. I do not suggest this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014

Dirty, dirty, dirty! Nothing else to say. Breakfast free of charge but really bad. Will not come again! Location even worst than houskeeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrible stay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

It's a fantastic option if you need an efficiency apartment style feel. There is no daily turn-down service... if you need fresh towels, extra blankets, or additional cookware, it will be provided at the front desk. Shavonne was extremely pleasant and helpful upon check in. The room served a purpose... The a/c was cold all week, all appliances worked well, the bed was firm, linens were clean, and the floors were new. The pool was cleaned daily and considering the hotel was relatively full, I didn't hear much noise. The only downside: the sketchy characters that hang outside the side entrance parking lot. As a single woman on business and arriving every night around 9pm, it was a little uncomfortable. If I were staying here with children, I would park in the front of the building and use the main entrance. I purchased my stay through priceline.com where it turned out to be $46/night... the hotel direct site had it listed for $77/night. Worth it all day! There are a number of restaurants within a few blocks of the facility which made it easy to pick up dinner before settling in for the night.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Chris - Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a great value. We are also happy to hear that our staff provided you with quality service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.