You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Addison
“Super cute but smelly room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Found this hotel on priceline for a really great deal. As soon as we walked in we were pleasantly surprised. This hotel is super cute! The woman Francine or Francy at the front desk was very very nice. We arrived a bit earlier than expected and she allowed us to do an early check in. Before we even got on the elevator to go to our room it looked like there was a African American guest coming from the pool area with some staff yelling saying how they are prejudice. We did not experience this ourselves as we are also African American and staff thus far had been really nice. When we finally made it to the room we were smacked in the face with this horrific smell that was a mix between bad body odor, food and smokes(even though this is a no smoking facility) the room itself however is extremely cute from the layout to the decor. I could tell that it had been newly remodeled. The room was also clean. Another thing that was noticed is that our bathroom sink had no running hot water. We did not make a big deal of it because we were only there for 2 nights but it did kind of suck. Overall the place is really nice. Location is ok it's near restaurants and shopping but also a trailer park. Staff was friendly room smelly and sink not working but I wOuld hope this isn't the same for all rooms. I would stay here again if the price is right. I don't think I would pay more than what I paid on priceline

• Stayed August 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, October 10, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies that your room had an unpleasant odor and that your sink was not functioning properly. In response to your feedback, we are working with our staff to eliminate the odor in your room and address the issue with your sink. Still, we are glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and the appearance of your room.

We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stay 7 days and it was amazing i stayed there twice before, they accommodated me and was very clean great place to stay if you need it for a couple of days or for one night. Ladies at the front desk our on point and very polite

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
Brian - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This hotel has the friendliest staff ever. They respond to your needs immediately. And the room is like a 1 bedroom apartment. Absolutely loved my stay there. I would recommend staying there to friends, family and everyone. In the mornings they have a grab and go breakfast comfortable leather couch and recliner. Plus a flat screen TV.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and our friendly staff. It's great to know that you found your room to be spacious and that you liked your flat-screen TV. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The place looks OK on the surface. The building looks like it has had a complete remodel. The problem is that all the floors are dark brown and filthy. Yesterday was our once a week cleaning day and the maid shows up at 5:30 pm. I told her I just came from work and I asked her if she could come back tomorrow while we're at work. This morning I left a note with $10 and asked her to please change the beds and clean the dirty floors. Well to make a long story short, she never even came back to clean.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My experience at this hotel is been a nightmare. We checked in at 9:30 on Wed to stay a week as we awake the closing of our new home. The next day we went to our cars and the front passenger windows were broken. This happened to 8 cars parked in the parking lot of the hotel.
We filed police reports and got the vehicles fixed and contacted the hotel management.
I spoke to Dianne first who said she would call me back and never did.
Another manager Lee contacted my husband and stated that the police was reviewing the camera footage.
The police subsequently contacted us and said that the cameras were for aesthetic purposes and there is nothing to review on the cameras.
I again called Dianne and she said that the police is wrong and the camera footage has not been released to the police. I advised her that her manager told us that it was released to the police.
She advised me to contact my insurance company, to which I responded that we have a deductible of $500 and the repair cost $350.
She refused to provide me with the number for her manager and said Jessica would call us. I informed her that I would not be giving my number again as no one ever calls us back.
We paid $506 for the hotel stay and an additional $350 for the repair. We decided to move from that hotel as we no longer trusted the safety, and as were checking out the elevator broke. We had to carry our stuff down the stairs.
We could not wait to get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Room is absolutely super small. Looks like they room previously had a leak so they fixed it and never put back the sheet rock up. Little bugs coming out of the vent in the bathroom due to no vent cover. Plus the water pressure was super weak, have to have the water running for at least 2 minutes before it gets to the right pressure. Only positive about this stay was that they had a full size refrigerator in the room. Other then that, I would never recommend someone to stay here. The Spanish lady who is the "manager" is very rude. Also they claim they serve continental breakfast, but for 2days in a row around 8am there literally was nothing to grab to eat.

• Stayed June 2014
San Pedro, Belize
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very slow and spotty internet. Had some internet upgrade for $3.99 per day but 2.5times lousy is still lousy. On the other hand the hotel was nice and clean. Staff were friendly. Room was HUGE and had a full kitchen with a full sided fridge.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.