Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Stanley Bridge
“ups and downs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed here for one month and unfortunately it was during a time that this establishment was undergoing a number of renovations. I'm curious to see it now as at the time the place was flooding every day. Overall the staff are generally quite nice but often seem like they're out of their element and don't know what to do. The main management always wanted to accommodate but seemed more focused on feedback. The place itself is nice and I enjoyed my room immensely. However the surrounding neighborhood is pretty sketchy to say the least. The block across the street is a giant dilapidated trailer park and the people frequenting the parking lot of this hotel can be pretty scary. Also, because it's an extended stay-type of hotel, the kind of people who are in it are often quite sketchy as well and I encountered many of them. Overall I would stay here again but would prefer not to if I found something similar nearby. Also, unless you have a car there isn't much around in terms of taking care of late night cravings.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place is extremely dirty, noise and unsafe. I notice, “freaking people" inside vehicles “smoking” and walking between the cars each night I arrived to the hotel in a very dark parking lot.
And because there are not enough parking spaces and it is unguarded and very distant from main entrance, you exposed your self to a very dangerous situation. After 11:00 PM there are not employees in the hotel and since all the access doors are unlocked and easily accessible, anybody can go inside the facility and walk free anywhere they want. I did not notice any cameras or security guards in this place. The zone where the hotel is located is also very unsafe.
On night there are people talking, playing music and shutting doors with out control. Calling the front desk doesn’t work since there is not body there in night.
The rooms are very dirty and smell like cigarettes even if they are smoke free. The kitchen was dirty and smelly as well as the refrigerator. I notice bugs around the air conditioner and the bathroom. The blankets and pillows have a very distinct Clorox smell.

Room Tip: Get away from this place...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I always stay at this location and it is always a great time. They have recently remodeled every room including mattresses, carpet etc. this makes the stay even that much better. I would not stay any where else.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms just make your reservation.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Got this place from Priceline. Arrived tired, late Tuesday. The attendant was not on desk. After a while showed up and said he forgot the keys so he had to clibm on top of the desk. He was chatting TOO much, even making some homophobic remarks. I had to say "I am tired, can we please continue with the process"!! I was given a room that had NO bed covers, no pillows, the tv remote didn't work, the light fixture cover in the bathroom was missing,and the air conditioning fan was super loud and COULD NOT be turned off. So when I tried to call the desk, THE PHONE DIDNT WORK!!!

I had to go back again to the desk and wait again for the guy to show up. After a while he gave another room that fixed most of the problems, except I had to unplug the fridge because it was very loud and I just needed to sleep. In the morning, went to breakfast at 8:30 am (limit was 9:00 AM0 and EVERYTHING was gone. Breakfast was coffee with no cream and a muffin. What a joke. The "excercise room" consists of 1 treadmill. That is it.

NEVER, EVER, EVER going back there. My fault for following Priceline. Will always go to marriott instead.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I got a great deal on this hotel, but it was one of those "Don't know where" until you pay deals. After I paid, I was quite afraid based on the reviews I saw. I did walk in with very low expectations, thinking I would just check out a forfeit my money paid if needed. I will say, I was pleasantly surprised. Of course this was not the best place I have stayed, but it certainly was adequate for the price paid. If I could get the same deal I got, I would not hesitate to stay here. However, if the price point was higher, I would compare and perhaps try another hotel. Again, overall, I found the hotel to be safe, clean, with nice staff. For the right price, I would stay again.

Edgewater, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I are two seniors .The hotel was for a one night trip to go play at the surrounding casinos.The room was clean and the bath room was clean .The bed was not comfortable for us .
We were not their but about 7 hours to sleep.In at 1;30 and out bye 8:00
If I were to need a another night I would have check out and found another room with a better bed ..
The continental breakfast consist of a bowel of instant oatmeal and their were 2 apples and the coffee was not good No pastry .We did have a kitchen but chose to eat out. .
Would I stay again probable not
.I did not speak to anyone about the bed so management may not be aware of problem.
.03/27/14

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The rooms were well renovated and the lobby is very appealing. It needs more improvement though. Check-in and check-out is fastidious. The furniture too is old and there is almost no storage for the clothes. Bring your own shampoo and soap 'cause you will be disappointed! Wi-fi was good even that we had to re-log many times during our stay. Forget about the breakfast, it's a joke... Yes there's a full size fridge which is good and a dishwasher. No oven though... Air conditioning was very good (2 units) and one on constant fan which help to sleep as background noise...

Room Tip: Stay at the third floor and not facing the pools and the smokers...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.