Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Columbus, Ohio
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I always stay at this location and it is always a great time. They have recently remodeled every room including mattresses, carpet etc. this makes the stay even that much better. I would not stay any where else.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms just make your reservation.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Got this place from Priceline. Arrived tired, late Tuesday. The attendant was not on desk. After a while showed up and said he forgot the keys so he had to clibm on top of the desk. He was chatting TOO much, even making some homophobic remarks. I had to say "I am tired, can we please continue with the process"!! I was given a room that had NO bed covers, no pillows, the tv remote didn't work, the light fixture cover in the bathroom was missing,and the air conditioning fan was super loud and COULD NOT be turned off. So when I tried to call the desk, THE PHONE DIDNT WORK!!!

I had to go back again to the desk and wait again for the guy to show up. After a while he gave another room that fixed most of the problems, except I had to unplug the fridge because it was very loud and I just needed to sleep. In the morning, went to breakfast at 8:30 am (limit was 9:00 AM0 and EVERYTHING was gone. Breakfast was coffee with no cream and a muffin. What a joke. The "excercise room" consists of 1 treadmill. That is it.

NEVER, EVER, EVER going back there. My fault for following Priceline. Will always go to marriott instead.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I got a great deal on this hotel, but it was one of those "Don't know where" until you pay deals. After I paid, I was quite afraid based on the reviews I saw. I did walk in with very low expectations, thinking I would just check out a forfeit my money paid if needed. I will say, I was pleasantly surprised. Of course this was not the best place I have stayed, but it certainly was adequate for the price paid. If I could get the same deal I got, I would not hesitate to stay here. However, if the price point was higher, I would compare and perhaps try another hotel. Again, overall, I found the hotel to be safe, clean, with nice staff. For the right price, I would stay again.

Edgewater, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I are two seniors .The hotel was for a one night trip to go play at the surrounding casinos.The room was clean and the bath room was clean .The bed was not comfortable for us .
We were not their but about 7 hours to sleep.In at 1;30 and out bye 8:00
If I were to need a another night I would have check out and found another room with a better bed ..
The continental breakfast consist of a bowel of instant oatmeal and their were 2 apples and the coffee was not good No pastry .We did have a kitchen but chose to eat out. .
Would I stay again probable not
.I did not speak to anyone about the bed so management may not be aware of problem.
.03/27/14

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The rooms were well renovated and the lobby is very appealing. It needs more improvement though. Check-in and check-out is fastidious. The furniture too is old and there is almost no storage for the clothes. Bring your own shampoo and soap 'cause you will be disappointed! Wi-fi was good even that we had to re-log many times during our stay. Forget about the breakfast, it's a joke... Yes there's a full size fridge which is good and a dishwasher. No oven though... Air conditioning was very good (2 units) and one on constant fan which help to sleep as background noise...

Room Tip: Stay at the third floor and not facing the pools and the smokers...
Seminole
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Contrary to some of the reviews, we found the room very tidy, clean, and quite spacious. It all looked quite new. The towels were decent although we had to ask for more hand towels. Yes, check-in was slow as there was only one lady working behind the desk, and she kept complaining about the slow computer. She was very plreasant and apologetic. Breakfast is not worth getting up for although it's really labelled as a "grab and go" breakfast. We grabbed some granola bars and then went to eat somewhere else.

Room Tip: We were in room 211, which seemed new.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Due to others review i was skeptical but after renovations and because i need 1 night, i decided to give it a try, my room was like a studio with a full size fridge,stove, dishwasher, microwave,blow dryer and i was surprised to find real silverware and plates, a pot anything for a fast dinner lolz my room was a king size bed with the sofa bed they have a nice flat screen tv,my room was clean so i was more than happy and will be back "Thank you" Ps dont forget to use the online discount promo codes I saved $25

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.