You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
“Good for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I got a great deal on this hotel, but it was one of those "Don't know where" until you pay deals. After I paid, I was quite afraid based on the reviews I saw. I did walk in with very low expectations, thinking I would just check out a forfeit my money paid if needed. I will say, I was pleasantly surprised. Of course this was not the best place I have stayed, but it certainly was adequate for the price paid. If I could get the same deal I got, I would not hesitate to stay here. However, if the price point was higher, I would compare and perhaps try another hotel. Again, overall, I found the hotel to be safe, clean, with nice staff. For the right price, I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Edgewater, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I are two seniors .The hotel was for a one night trip to go play at the surrounding casinos.The room was clean and the bath room was clean .The bed was not comfortable for us .
We were not their but about 7 hours to sleep.In at 1;30 and out bye 8:00
If I were to need a another night I would have check out and found another room with a better bed ..
The continental breakfast consist of a bowel of instant oatmeal and their were 2 apples and the coffee was not good No pastry .We did have a kitchen but chose to eat out. .
Would I stay again probable not
.I did not speak to anyone about the bed so management may not be aware of problem.
.03/27/14

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The rooms were well renovated and the lobby is very appealing. It needs more improvement though. Check-in and check-out is fastidious. The furniture too is old and there is almost no storage for the clothes. Bring your own shampoo and soap 'cause you will be disappointed! Wi-fi was good even that we had to re-log many times during our stay. Forget about the breakfast, it's a joke... Yes there's a full size fridge which is good and a dishwasher. No oven though... Air conditioning was very good (2 units) and one on constant fan which help to sleep as background noise...

Room Tip: Stay at the third floor and not facing the pools and the smokers...
Seminole
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Contrary to some of the reviews, we found the room very tidy, clean, and quite spacious. It all looked quite new. The towels were decent although we had to ask for more hand towels. Yes, check-in was slow as there was only one lady working behind the desk, and she kept complaining about the slow computer. She was very plreasant and apologetic. Breakfast is not worth getting up for although it's really labelled as a "grab and go" breakfast. We grabbed some granola bars and then went to eat somewhere else.

Room Tip: We were in room 211, which seemed new.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Due to others review i was skeptical but after renovations and because i need 1 night, i decided to give it a try, my room was like a studio with a full size fridge,stove, dishwasher, microwave,blow dryer and i was surprised to find real silverware and plates, a pot anything for a fast dinner lolz my room was a king size bed with the sofa bed they have a nice flat screen tv,my room was clean so i was more than happy and will be back "Thank you" Ps dont forget to use the online discount promo codes I saved $25

• Stayed March 2014
Pensacola Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This wasn't just a bad experience, it was unbelievable! We booked a (2) double bed suite. When we arrived we were told that this type of room wasn't available and that we would have to take a king suite. When we told the person at the front desk that this would mean that myself, my husband, my son and my daughter in law would all have to sleep in the ONE king size bed, they suddenly found us the double suite that we needed. Because of a technical malfunction, all of the hotel room doors stopped working and they all had to be reset. Because of this it took 40 minutes to check in. When we finally got in our room, we wanted to turn on the TV...NO remote. We started to call the front desk...NO phone! My husband wanted to go to get ice...NO ice bucket! He went to the front desk to get one and was told that the hotel had NO ICE MACHINE!!! There was only one TV in this 2 room suite. It was in front of the loveseat size sofa sleeper. 2 of us sat on the couch to watch TV and 3 had to sit on the floor. When my son pulled out the sofa sleeper, the mattress was still wrapped in plastic and there were no linens or pillows for the sleeper. We tried to put the plastic wrapper in the trash can...NO trash can! At this point we were to tired to care anymore and we went to our van to get a pillow and blanket that we had brought with us. The website had said that there was a "grab and go breakfast". Guess what? NO BREAKFAST!!! The next day we checked into the condo we were going to be in for 5 days. I called Extended Stay that afternoon and was told that management would be calling me. NO call! Big surprise. I called again the next day and was assured that I would be getting a call. NO CALL again. I decided to enjoy my vacation instead of trying to get through to a company that obviously did not care about there customers at all!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
West Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Under rennovation that limited afew things however that is no exuse for frayed towels and litter in hall ways . Access in and out is limited. The rooms are fine and they have a nice pool.

Maybe it will operate cleaner after renovations are done

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pompano Beach
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#77 of 136 in Fort Lauderdale
Budget Lodge
Budget Lodge
#18 of 36 in Pompano Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 50 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.