Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Boston , Massachusetts
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great price and good location. Reception staff very helpful. The room was very large and would have been fine for a longer stay. We stayed for only 1 night prior to a one month condo stay at Miami Beach. We left early 6:15. The grab and go breakfast was not ready when we left. The hotel said it would be available at 6 AM.

Room Tip: Can't comment, hotel was under renovations. Desk clerk advised to possible noise problems. We...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times (never by choice -- my company picks the cheapest hotel it can find). Each time has been the same story.

First, it took half an hour to check in. Each time I needed something from the front desk I had to wait for 2-3 other people to finish checking in.

Second, although this hotel is 100% non-smoking, you'll find smokers everywhere. They smoke in the pool and by every entry door. Every night I returned from work I had to make my way past a cloud of smoke to get into the hotel.

Construction was going on during my stay. It went on during weekends and past 6 pm. Sometimes I heard hammering at 10 o'clock at night, but when I complained the front desk said no construction people where around.

The phone on my room never worked. Apparently the phone jacks weren't wired properly. It took weeks to get someone to come out to fix it, and when they did it was without notice and they banged on my door while I was sleeping with a do not disturb sign up.

A couple of weeks into my stay I called the front desk to request that they clean my room while I was at work. The manager said "I will make sure it is done today." It wasn't.

The wi-fi is slow, and every time you leave the hotel you will have to re-enter the special code to access the internet.

The hot water was lukewarm, and took 10 minutes to get there.

Parking is a nightmare. It probably had something to do with construction, but after 8 pm it was impossible to find a parking spot. Also most of the entrances were closed during construction so it was usually a long walk to the front door. This normally wouldn't be an issue, but this isn't a good part of town and usually there were some unsavory looking characters hanging out in the parking lot.

If your company attempts to prepay for the room, be prepared for a major hassle. They only charge the credit card once a week and they lock you out without notice if you aren't proactive in paying for the following week on time. They refuse to charge the card for the entire stay upon checkin.

This is just a snippet of a 3-week stay. If I had a choice, I would have checked out after the first night.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Magnolia Springs
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Not a good choice for a business stay. During Florida's high season, I found the price was right, but it did not have the needed amenaties. I'm not sure if the recent changes will be enough to have my consideration in the future.

Room Tip: If staying, ask for a room that does not face the road.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Fort Mcmurray
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

It took about a half hour to check into the hotel no one was at the front desk I asked a woman who was in the lobby watching tv if anyone worked there she yelled back for someone and they came out. once he checked me in he refused to give me the price that was offered and booked on booking.com he called the company and then finally gave me a room. The room was non smoking but smelled really bad of smoke. The beds were hard and the kitchen was dirty.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Auburn Hills, Mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

This hotel has been given a youthful facelift. The rooms are nicely appointed and hallways fresh and clean. Of course, a change like this doesn't come without a little pain, but it's worth it for the end results. You really can't get a room of this quality and size anywhere in this area for the price range. The location makes for a quick trip to anywhere and is in a quiet convenient area of Pompano close to the movies, restaurants and the beach. That said, there were some growing pains as construction crews had to hammer and saw their way through the finish..But looking ahead, its a winner!! Thanks Diane and the crew here for keeping everything in perspective and see you on my next trip which could be soon, it's cold up here!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Wilmington, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Questioned whether the bathroom was cleaned before we arrived. Dirty marks on the wall, shower would not drain and the toilet continuously ran. The construction crews openly helped themselves to the limited breakfast items leaving nothing for the paying guests. Construction continued past 11:00 pm on a Sunday night. Called the front desk to complain and was transferred to the answering service. The pull-out sofa did not have a mattress. My credit card was billed five times holding $2188.00 in funds! It will be worth it to call around and find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
st. louis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I've stayed at my fair share of bad hotels and this one is by far the worst. What I paid for the room (through Priceline) was too much. The hotel is under renovation and smelled of construction materials. I had to leave my window open to get rid of some of the smell. They don't offer wake up calls (or wouldn't for me) and did not clean my room for my entire stay (3 days). If I could give this hotel a minus rating I would.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.