“The rooms where really nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Coxsackie, New York
“The rooms where really nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The room was a bargain for what the offer, a suite with a kitchen.
it had a full kitchen with a counter, a living area with a coach, recliner and a new large screen TV at least 42" I would say and a very comfortable queen size bed.
They should call the breakfast Coffee available in the Lobby though

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am glad you enjoyed our specious rooms with full kitchenette and comfortable bed. I sincerely apologize that our breakfast was not to our company standard. I discussed your comments with our team, and we are paying special attention to our breakfast. We will share your comments about our breakfast to our upper management. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Allen, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We traveled to Ft. Lauderdale to spend time with family for Christmas week. The location was perfect for us as it was exactly halfway between my brother's house and dad's house. This hotel was under renovation when we arrived (15 years too late). They messed up my reservation, which was supposed to be for 7 nights and they had for 3. When we entered the room it was worn and dingy as the renovation had not yet made it to the first floor. I normally would have changed hotels but felt the beds were clean and we'd mostly be sleeping there anyway. The front desk did extended my stay for the full week and when I asked if they were adjusting the rate due to the renovation they dropped it a whole ten bucks. We had stayed in a nice Extended Stay in Tallahassee for half the price the night before! What was most concerning for me at this location was the lack of security. Our room was the last one at the end of the hall closest to the exterior door. The workers that were renovating would constantly prop the door open with a brick so they didn't have to use a key card, this included after work hours and into the later hours of the night. The first morning when we woke up I felt like I could hear the outside, only to discover that our first floor window had been left opened by the cleaning staff the day before. Our room door also did not latch properly unless you pulled it hard shut. Lastly, a car in the parking lot had all four tires stolen Christmas night.
The final straw was our last day we went back to the hotel in the afternoon to shower off before meeting family for dinner and there was NO WATER... No showers...no toilets. What is most frustrating about this visit is that you have to pay up front so you can't express your dissatisfaction with the place when you check out.

Room Tip: Wait for renovations to be completed.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We were displaced due to a fire in our apartment. We stayed in this facility for almost 6 weeks. We found it very pleasant. The suite was very nice and clean when we arrived. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Francie. We wanted for nothing. The building is very nice on the outside, the pool area is nice and well kept. The entire facility is now under renovation floor by floor - everything new. We couldn't have asked for more. We will tell visiting friends and family to stay in this place when they visit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Davie, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this 'hotel' for three weeks. It turned out to be the worst hotel experience we have ever encountered; we booked this hotel through 'Priceline'.....we were looking for a 2 to 21/2 star accomodation, and this is what they came up with for us. When we first arrived, we were told that the third floor was undergoing renovation, so we got a room on the first floor; the constant noise and banging from the third floor was unbearable.... the room itself was dismal. Everything looked filthy!! The couch was so badly soiled that housekeeping had to cover it with a sheet... there was mold all along the bath tub and the shower head.... the carpets were stained as well... the kitchen cabinets had holes all along the bottom of them; the refridgerator and stove were rusty and the phone didn't work. The bed blanket was stained with who knows what!! EVERYTHING FELT STICKY!!!

The ice machine broke, and remained that way for the rest of our stay; so was one of only two dryers available to guests... that was not fixed, either.

The only thing I can think of in a positive light was that the staff were very pleasant; I can't think of anything else....

This was NOT even a 2 star hotel... it was a ZERO star one!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bimini
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

This hotel nearly ruined my weekend! I booked a room with a king size bed for my wife and I for the weekend. Left the island the next weekend and went to check in at the hotel. When we got there our reservations were confirmed and we got our room keys, this was when things went downhill. First our keys would not work, (okay, not so bad) then when we got the keys fixed we found out the room had two double beds. SERIOUSLY? Went to the front desk and told them that we booked a room with a king bed, they told us they could do nothing because the hotel was booked out. So now it's my wife and I anniversary and we have to sleep in separate beds. Not cool! Our room had legos under the air conditioner, peanuts and a deodorant top between the beds, and q-tips on the floor. I seriously tried to book another hotel but that didn't work out! We had to suck it up and make the best of the trip. I will definitely avoid staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Hotel was clean, room was ok, breakfast was not very exciting at all. But good location and easy access to many venues. We were in South Florida for the Ft Lauderdale International Boat Show and it provided easy to and from without all the traffic.

The only negative is we left our Mac book charger plugged int the wall and have tried repeatedly to contact management via phone and email and have yet to receive any reply.

Room Tip: Check multiple times to make sure you haven't left anything behind...If you do you never get it...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Great faciliy, staff and location close to everything. You can get to the store or beach in no time at all. The hotel pool is very nice. Room and hotel very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful with check in and out as well as getting boarding passes and travel documents.

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.