Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Columbus, Ohio
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Great faciliy, staff and location close to everything. You can get to the store or beach in no time at all. The hotel pool is very nice. Room and hotel very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful with check in and out as well as getting boarding passes and travel documents.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Good location good rate clean room had a full kitchen and made for a nice stay!

Staff was friendly and helpful and had a DVD player in the hotel room which made for a easy trip to redbox!

I would def stay here again!!

Give them a shot!

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

After staying here for 6 days I would defiantly stay again. The kitchen was nicely set up and the clean. Love the pool. All workers was very friendly and raid with my needs. Special thanks to the guy that check me in....sorry I don't had a name but I think he is the youngest that work there.

• Stayed August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I'm a pastor, so I'm theologically qualified to refer to our stay as hellish :-) The exterior of the hotel was attractive and the front desk staff was exceptional. The pool area was smallish, but attractive. Then we walked into our room. We were exhausted from moving and got into the room about 9 p.m. To make a long story short, we found a kernel of popcorn in between the two beds. Not the end of the world, but an oversight. Then we looked up and saw a roach on the table in between the beds. After quickly dispatching of said roach, we walked back out into the living area to find a filthy sock under the sleeper sofa. Needless to say, we didn't use the sleeper sofa during our stay. When we went to go to bed, we found the previous occupant's hair (quite a bit) on one of the pillows. Nasty. The air conditioning unit made a clanking noise that woke us up every 45 minutes or so. We were so exhausted from moving that we just put up with it the first night. While I was at work the next day, my wife and kids went to get into the room and were locked out. They were told that we no longer had the room. This eventually got resolved, but just added one more stressor to an already stressful time in our lives. We went to the pool that afternoon and were handed towels with holes worn into them(!) - the pool was nice but smallish.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Barcelona, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed for for 2 months. March and April 2013.
Rooms have stove, Huge fridge and all necessary appliances. Though some on this site have complianed about filthy rooms, I haven't seen this and my rooms were quite up to date.

Best part of this place is the staff, in particular Yvette at the front desk.
Being in the service industry, I've seen many staff members carry out their job at a minimum rate.
Yvette made every effort to accommodate requests and followed up to see that these requests were met.
I look forward to staying here in a few months.

Room Tip: I always aske for rooms that don't face parking lots to avoid noise.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Jeffrey - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a pleasant review. I am glad that you truly continue to enjoy your stay with us. It is very rewarding to know that our staff provides you with friendly service and that you like all of the amenities our hotel offers.

Thank you again for your feedback and choosing ExtendedStay Hotels for you lodging accommodations.
Ormond Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This motel room was clean as far as bathroom, kitchen, etc. The furniture however was filthy dirty. The carpet was so dirty, you couldn't tell what color it was. We tried to check in after check in time, and the room was not ready. We had to wait a considerable amount of time. Staff was okay, but it was not a pleasant stay for us.

Room Tip: Stay at another motel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us at the Extended Stay - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek Park North. The experience you describe is truly regrettable. We strive to provide you with a “Home away from home” feeling and judging by your experience, we have failed at that mission. On a positive note, we will be undergoing a complete renovation in the coming months and we will be replacing furnishings, bedding, and carpeting. We are well aware that are customers expect only the best when they travel to one of our facilities and we want to make sure your visit with us is an enjoyable one. Once again, I am truly sorry and I thank you for your feedback. Should you ever have any concerns, please email me at fcp@extendedstay.com. We hope to see you here again in the near future!
fort myers, fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was the 2nd time staying here. It is conveniently located, and has a full kitchen. TV was good as was wifi. The area around bed is quite small. The continental breakfast was kind of meager, with no juice. Shower good. Check in & check out fast. Would recommend

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am sad to hear our breakfast did not meet your expectations; however; I am delighted that your room was clean, comfortable and our location was convenient. I will make sure to pass your comments on to our team.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel again soon!

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;