Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Filthy Furniture”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This motel room was clean as far as bathroom, kitchen, etc. The furniture however was filthy dirty. The carpet was so dirty, you couldn't tell what color it was. We tried to check in after check in time, and the room was not ready. We had to wait a considerable amount of time. Staff was okay, but it was not a pleasant stay for us.

Room Tip: Stay at another motel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us at the Extended Stay - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek Park North. The experience you describe is truly regrettable. We strive to provide you with a “Home away from home” feeling and judging by your experience, we have failed at that mission. On a positive note, we will be undergoing a complete renovation in the coming months and we will be replacing furnishings, bedding, and carpeting. We are well aware that are customers expect only the best when they travel to one of our facilities and we want to make sure your visit with us is an enjoyable one. Once again, I am truly sorry and I thank you for your feedback. Should you ever have any concerns, please email me at fcp@extendedstay.com. We hope to see you here again in the near future!

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
fort myers, fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was the 2nd time staying here. It is conveniently located, and has a full kitchen. TV was good as was wifi. The area around bed is quite small. The continental breakfast was kind of meager, with no juice. Shower good. Check in & check out fast. Would recommend

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am sad to hear our breakfast did not meet your expectations; however; I am delighted that your room was clean, comfortable and our location was convenient. I will make sure to pass your comments on to our team.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel again soon!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I just love staying at this Extended Stay. Clean and Efficient and Affordable! It's quiet and peaceful.Great pool. One can cook a great meal on the stove provided. Laundry rooms conveniently located and an ice machine that actually works!
It is close to downtown and the beach. Wilton Manors is close by too. LA fitness is at walking distance. Next best thing to home.
Lee, the manager, is great followed by a fabulous staff - Diane, Yvette, Dorothy, Chris and Tony.
They are all friendly, professional and very polite.
The bed is very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hi there,

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff location and clean, comfortable rooms. Our staff was delighted to hear how you recognized them by name! Thank you! We would love to have you again, should your travels bring you back to our hotel.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have stayed at several Extended Stays in the Fort Lauderdale area and this one by FAR is the best one. I have stayed here prior and it was good, but the new Manager, Lee has cleaned up and fixed several issues that were visible on prior stays. The front desk and housekeeping staff are super friendly and efficient and keep this place SPOTLESS!

You can always tell when a hotel has a bunch of dirty ashtrays by the doors and exits. I have yet to even see a cigarette on the ground here. Throw in that they are very pet friendly, a block from restaurants and 2 blocks from the highway entrance, it makes it a great location to get to Miami, Boca or the beach in 10 to 15 minutes. Everyone has stayed at a hotel seeing someone complain at the front desk. In the past few weeks I have stayed here, each time I walk past the desk, the staff is smiling and helpful and have yet to see an unhappy visitor.

Room Tip: With new windows, all the rooms are very quiet. The king studios with the sofas are a great deal an...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have stayed at this Extended Stay America 3 times now. Being that I am a manager in the hospitality industry myself, I am fully aware of proper hotel operating procedures in all departments and tend to be a little more judgemental in all aspects of my personal hotel stays. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all the front desk clerks were extremely friendly and professional which is rare because in all hotels there is always one bad apple at the front desk, but not at this particular property; Dorothy is a sweetheart, Yvette is very professional, Diane was extremely attentive and Lee is what I like to call a hospitality superstar. On all my visits, Lee has gone above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with all my stays. His professionalism speaks for itself. The lobby and breakfast area is very clean and the front desk staff is always dressed to impress. The rooms are also very clean and the beds are very comfortable. The WIFI was easy to use and the connection was at full strength the entire time which is a dream come true if you're trying to get some work done. The grab and go breakfast is extremely convenient offering muffins, granola bars, and a variety of fruit along with fresh brewed coffee with the option of hot chocolate which is great if you're traveling with kids. I would honestly recommend this place to friends and business associates and I will definitely be staying here in the near future. Kudos to whoever put this fine staff together!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thank you for your great review of our property! It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours and to hear that Dorothy, Diane, Lee and Yvette provided you with excellent customer service. We have shared your feedback with our entire team to reinforce that service with all of our guests.

It is also great to hear you were able to take advantage of our "Grab & Go" breakfast as well as our complimentary WiFi. Often, it is something little like these amenities that make our guests feel at home!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again!
Cotacachi, Ecuador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staff is very accommodating ... although they only refresh the room once a week, all amenities are available at any time ... from more dishwasher soap to fresh towels. The breakfast is rather scant ... coffee and packaged muffins ,,, with fresh apples and oranges and some kind of packaged protein bars .. packets of oatmeal that the dog liked better than us. Not everything worked well in the room, dishes and silverware were very limited ... but we managed to make it work. As one of the few places that accept dogs, we were happy to be there. Well located and close to many restaurants, including some that deliver.

Room Tip: Try to get the 2-room suite ... especially for two people.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
sarasota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Probably the best front desk service I have seen at a hotel at any price. I have stayed at 5 star hotels and did not receive the service she provided. She was a shorter, dark haired woman who I believe was the manager. She helped me print out something from my coputer as they didn't have a business center then faxed it for me as well (without a charge) which saved me a trip. When I tried to tip her SHE REFUSED! Hard to believe but true. The price of the room was under $100 and it was nothing fancy but comfortable. The grab and go B-fast had all the healthy snacks I liked (which she constantly made sure to have filled as people (including myself) kept taking them LOL. Overall good value and exceptional service!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont stay on the first floor if possible as there are bugs in Florida. This is good advice for any h...
Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay
Address: 1401 W. McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Location: United States > Florida > Pompano Beach
Ranked #23 of 35 hotels in Pompano Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.